If you like an individual approach, then this program is right for you! You will indicate the goals you want to achieve, and your instructors will select the most effective methods to reach them in no time! Reservations are made on an individual request 1 day in advance. An English-speaking interpreter is available for an additional fee.
The program includes:
• learning how to control the car’s sliding in winter and summer;
• learning how to build optimal trajectories at high speed;
• safely coping with negative phenomena that occur on the road: skidding of the rear axle, demolition (withdrawal) of the front axle.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS COURSE BECAUSE
• each program is unique and is tailored according to your needs;
• a team of instructors works only for you;
• an individual approach allows you to work out the elements of the program in more detail;
• the program 100% addresses the set tasks and can be adjusted during the course.
• at least 1 year of driving experience;
• valid driver's license, ‘B’ category.
Highlights: individual counter-emergency training course at the training ground in the Yakhroma Park.
Departure: daily. Includes: an Audi car rental, individual training, coffee break, polygon rental, fuel for the duration of the class. Tire consumption is discussed individually, based on the objectives of the program. Duration: from 1 hour to 6 hours. Vehicles: Audi with quattro all-wheel drive. Model selection on request. Number of participants: 1-2 people.