logo

Catamaran Private Trip

Duration
2 hours
Languages
English, Spanish

This catamaran is ideal for private tours of large groups such as company activities, team building, bachelorette parties, birthday parties, large families or large groups of friends. We will leave the Port Olímpic of Barcelona towards the sea to take out the sails and set course for the destination we choose. Depending on the weather, the direction of the wind and the sea will be advantageous one way or the other. If we choose northeast, we can navigate along the coast enjoying the wonderful skyline of the city of Barcelona from the Barceloneta district, passing through the Olympic Village, Bogatell beach, Mar Bella, Diagonal Mar, Port Forum, to the beautiful beach of Badalona where If the weather allows it and customers want, we can anchor to take a dip. 

Then we will serve a delicious appetizer (fuet, cheese, nuts, potatoes, etc.) and drinks (champagne, cava sangria, beer, soft drinks, water, etc) to enjoy the rest of the trip until returning to Port Olímpic. In Barcelona the predominant wind is the Garbí (southwest) so for those who love sailing it is perfect to sail offshore with a cross wind, very nice option to enjoy the deepest sea, calm and tranquility away from the bustle of the city. And finally, the third option will be to visit the beautiful Port vell where you can see the statue of Columbus, the end of the emblematic street “la rambla”, the fishing port, the maremágnum and the area of ​​the beautiful luxury yachts of great in the One Ocean club.

Highlights: the Olympic Village, Bogatell beach, Mar Bella, Diagonal Mar, Port Forum, Badalona beach, statue of Columbus.

Departure: daily. Includes: boat rental, professional skipper, fuel, passenger insurance, snacks and 2-3 drinks per person. Price is indicated per a group of 1-16 people. 

Payment policy: 25% deposit and the remaining 75% one month before the trip. 

Cancellation policy: In case of cancellation of a reservation by the client, we will refund according to the percentage listed as follow: -70% of the total amount of the charter. Cancellation within 60 days prior to departure. -50% of the total amount of the charter. Cancellation between 30 and 59 days prior to departure. - 30% of the total amount of the charter. Cancellation between 14 and 29 days prior to departure. Failure on the activity day, will not give any right to be refunded.



Joan
With GetExperience since 2022
Meeting point
Edifici Capitanía S/N, Passeig Marítim del Port Olímpic, 08005 Barcelona, Spain
Important to know
Free cancellation
Plans are subject to change, and sometimes unexpectedly. So you can cancel your event free of charge 24 hours before the start.
You may also like

©GetExperience Inc. GetExperience™ is a trademark of GetExperience Inc. All rights reserved.
facebook-icon
instagram-icon
€1,200.00 / person