Ubud Hot Spring and Waterfall Tour
The tour includes visiting the most popular destinations of Bail.
1. Monkey Forest, located on the south bottom of Ubud city center, it’s one of the funniest places ever in Bali. There you will see the tropical monkey playing around in their own habitat.
2. Tegalalang Rice Terrace & Jungle Swing. Visiting the rice terrace, we will be able to do little trekking to get enclosed with padi fields and enjoy the amazing swing adventure, seeing the View and capture your best moment of visiting time as an unforgettable memory in Bali.
3. Batur Volcano and lunch. Enjoy the Balinese and Indonesian cuisine with buffet serving. You will be able to taste local dishes like Spring roll, Nasi Goreng, Mie Goreng, Chicken Kare and Chicken Sate and much more. These Balinese dishes can be enjoyed during lunchtime with the great panorama of Batur Volcano.
4. Natural hot spring at the lakeside. It is popular as a healing place, located in the bottom of Batur Volcano. You will be provided with a locker, sun chair, nice hot spring poles, towel, toilet and changing rooms.
5. Bali Coffee Plantation. Temen village coffee plantation is popular for friendly people who are willing to welcome those who visit their place, enjoy a cup of coffee together and have a chat. A special welcome by a cup of Luwak coffee or black Bali coffee is typical of a Balinese person. On this tour, we will take you to visit the farm of Balinese coffee plantation, where you will be able to see how the process of making absolutely the best coffee powder is made without any machine or coffee maker.
6. Tirta Empul Temple. Located in the north-east of Ubud, the holy water temple will help us with blessing and purification of negative spirit energy. It is an amazing architecture, over 1000 years old temple with the only one spring water that we are able to see clearly from a close distance.
7. Tegenungan Waterfall. Located in the middle of Petanu river, which is exactly in Kemenuh village, it has become popular as a tourist attraction because it's easy to access the waterfall and the view is truly amazing.
08.00 AM: Departure from hotel lobby
09.00 AM: Visit Ubud Monkey forest
10.00 AM: Departure to Rice terrace
10.30 AM: Arrive and visit the rice terrace
11.30 PM: Departure to Batur Volcano
12.00 PM: Arrive and enjoy lunch at a restaurant with Volcano Batur view
13.00 PM: Departure to Hot spring
13.15 PM: Arrive and visit Hot spring at the lakeside
14.30 PM: Departure to Coffee plantation
14.45 PM: Arrive and visit the coffee plantation
15.30 PM Departure to Tirta Empul Temple
15.45 PM: Arrive and visit the Tirta Empul temple
16.30 PM: Departure to Tegenungan waterfall
17.00 PM: Arrive and visit Tegenungan waterfall on a perfect time for taking pictures
18.00 PM: Departure back to your hotel
Highlights: Monkey forest, Tegalalang rice terrace, Batur Volcano hot spring, Temen village coffee plantation, Pura Tirta Empul, Tegenungan waterfall.
Departure: daily. Includes: a driver (guide), air-conditioned vehicle transportation by Toyota Avanza / Toyota Innova MPV, snack box refreshment, hotel pick up and drop off, mineral water bottle, Wi-Fi, safety health tool kits, insurance. Optional: entrance ticket about 12 USD per person for all attractions, lunch. Minimum 2 people.