Capri Island Private Boat Tour from Sorrento
The tour runs from June 1st to October 30th, 2023
Relax and let us show you the beauty of the Island taylormade itinerary. Stops to swim and snorkel. Get ready to visit Capri and the Blue Grotto! Depart from Sorrento harbor and spend a day trip to the hidden pearl of the Mediterranean for an unforgettable experience.
- Try a private cruise along the Sorrento Coast and Capri Island
- Stop for swimming in clean blue waters
- Have a look at the Green Grotto, the Blue Grotto, the Faraglioni cliffs, and the lighthouse of Punta Carena
- Relax on board with a glass of Prosecco
- Professional skipper
- Cruise by Yacht 7,8 mt (with Cabin&WC)
- Marina Piccola Capri docking fee
- Pick-up and drop-off at Sorrento area hotels
- Masks for snorkeling
- Beach towels
- Drinks (water, beer, coke, Prosecco, limoncello)
- Entrance fees Blue Grotto 14 per person
- Capri disembark fee in Marina Grande 100.00 Euro
Do not pass up the opportunity to spend a fantastic day on one of Italy's most stunning islands by participating in our private boat tour of Capri. From the port of Marina Grande in Sorrento, you may set sail on an unforgettable excursion to the island of Capri. You will sail along the stunning coast of Sorrento as you take in the island's breathtaking scenery, including the towering cliffs that reach up to a hundred meters in height and contrast with the dazzling blue sea that shifts its hue like a chameleon from one meter to the next.
The following are the most significant locations you will travel to throughout your trip: the Green Grotto, the Blue Grotto, the Faraglioni cliffs, and the lighthouse of Punta Carena. Naturally, we will make a pit stop so that you may cool off with a dip in the crystal clear water. In addition, you will have free time to explore Capri and Anacapri on your own.
Your Captain can also take you to one of the many seaside restaurant around the Island.
Cancellation or modification, that are made less than 3 days of the event, takes 30% of the total price of the excursion as penalty.