Daily walk in Rome
During a tour of the Eternal City you will immerse yourself in the "living" Rome and get to know its history, legends, main sights and non-tourist corners, walking along the untrodden paths. We lead the tour on 2 rich itineraries that alternate every other day. These are two interesting and completely different stories about Rome, but either one will be a great way to get to know the city and fall irrevocably in love with it.
- Explore the main sights of Rome in 2.5 hours
- See the Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona
- Learn where to try all things Italian (the best spaghetti, pizza, gelato, tiramisu, or coffee)
- Take a guided walk through the streets of the Eternal City
Important to know:
- Tour reservations close 24 hours in advance.
- The tour is completely pedestrian. Along the way, there are convenient stops and photo breaks with a favorable angle at the sights.
- The tour is conducted without headphones.
- The tour follows two daily alternating routes. The route map and schedule can be found in the "Photos" section.
- At the end of the tour, a question and answer session awaits you: you can ask the guide any questions about Rome, discuss the tour, and exchange impressions!
You will see the centuries-old Rome through the eyes of a local, see the harmony of different eras and modern realities, quickly orient yourself in the city and get the main tips: where to try the best cuisine, why here you can not spend money on drinking water, and where you have to go.
The Red Route: a must-have in the Eternal City
Even in the historic center of Rome, you can walk an unconventional route, looking in unexpected places and paying attention to what others are walking past. You will see not only the most iconic sights of the Italian capital in all their splendor, such as the Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, Via Giulia and Campo de Fiori, but also look at the charming and inconspicuous corners of Rome that only locals know about. We'll tell you what your visit to the Eternal City can't do without, especially if this is your first time here, and tell you the most out-of-the-box way to these places, places and experiences.
The blue route: non-touristy Rome and its secrets
Not only will you be treated to a walk with postcard and photo wallpaper views here and there, but also a set of useful traveler's tips and tricks. You'll learn where to find markets, shops, workshops, bars, and even churches, where the locals go, which beautiful gallery to check out, and how to make the most of your time in the city. Where to go and what not to waste your energy on, where in the center to try all things Italian (the best spaghetti, pizza, gelato, tiramisu, or coffee), where not to go shopping after this walk you will quickly orientate yourself in the city and understand how to take everything from your stay in Rome.
Who is suitable for the tour? Those who want to see all the most interesting things in the city and decide where to go on their own, as well as to clarify questions from a local expert. The program will be of interest to those who are visiting Rome for the first time, as well as to frequent visitors to the Eternal City.