Eiffel Tower Walking Tour with Reserved Entrance to 2nd Floor in France, Paris
Experience all the wonders of the Eiffel Tower, one of the world's most famous and iconic monuments, with a guided tour.
- Get access to the Eiffel Tower elevators and head up to the 1st level with its suspended glass floor
- Reach the 2nd level for breathtaking panoramic views
- Enjoy a fully guided tour of the Tower with valuable insights from your guide
- Admire the scenery of the French capital from the summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Reservation and entrance tickets to the 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Access to the Summit of the Eiffel Tower
Experience all the wonders of the Eiffel Tower, one of the world's most famous and iconic monuments, with a guided tour. Meet your English-speaking guide near Pont d'Iena and enjoy their expert commentary as you make your way to the Champ de Mars, where the tower is located. The Eiffel Tower was originally built as the entrance to the 1889 World's Fair by Gustav Eiffel and his company, but it was initially criticized for its bold design. Today, it's a beloved landmark and the most-visited monument in the world.
Once you reach the tower, your guide will take you to the elevators with a reserved entrance, which will take you to the 1st and 2nd floors. From the first level, 57 meters above the ground, you'll see the park below you and get a glimpse of the city of Paris. On the second floor, you'll have access to the observation deck where you can take in panoramic views of the city's most iconic landmarks, including the Champs-Élysées, Notre Dame, and the Arc de Triomphe.
Your guide will provide insightful narration and share stories about the tower's past and present.