The Duomo Complex of Florence and Hidden Terraces, Italy
An exclusive, brand new elite tour that will give you the opportunity to discover the hidden terraces of the incredible Florence Cathedral. Enjoy skip-the-line access to the entire Duomo Complex for 72 hours. This includes: Giottos Bell Tower, the Baptistery and Opera del Duomo Museum. Meet your expert, monolingual tour guide for an enchanting walk towards the Florence Duomo. You will be welcomed by the imposing red, white, and green marbled Duomo Complex: the Cathedral, Bell Tower, Baptistery, and Dome.
- Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral
- Duomo Complex
- Last Judgment frescoes by Vasari and Zuccari
- Giottos Bell Tower
- Giovannis Baptistery
- Museo dellOpera del Duomo
- Professional guide
- 72 hour full-access and skip-the-line passes to all parts of the Duomo Complex
- Skip-the-line access to Florence Cathedral
- Guided tour of the Cathedral and exceptional opening of Duomo North terrace
- Skip-the-line and reserved access to Brunelleschi's Dome
- Exclusive access to the central nave
- Entrance into the Duomo Cathedral requires a strict dress code. We cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dress. Please make sure your shoulders and knees are covered. Comfortable shoes are recommended. We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility. Please note the number of steps to reach the top of each monument: Terraces: 153; Terraces + Brunelleschi's Dome: 153 + 310 from the Terraces.
- Time and availability may be subject to change.