+ 3 photos
Phuket: Explore Phuket City Tour, Old Town and Sightseeing in Thailand
Visit some of the most important Phuket sights with the professional guide. Visit beautiful temples and local shops and see the city from the 180-degree viewpoint in the heart of Phuket.
- Visit Chalong Temple and Big Buddha temple
- Shop in the local stores
- See the city from the 180-degree viewpoint
- Transfer round trip to and from your hotel (please check)
- Admission fee
- Drinking water
- Personal expenses
- 11.00 - Karon Viewpoint: a viewpoint of three bays which can be seen in the shape of a crescent moon against the sky and the sea as well as taking picture of check-in with falcons capture the impression
- 12.00 - Big Budda Temple: Pay homage to the large Buddha image in the subduing Mara posture on Nagakerd Mountain, with a 360-degree view of Phuket Town
- 13.00 - Chalong Temple: Worship Phra Mahathat Chedi and Luang Por Chaem a famous guru monk of temple for auspiciousness in life
- 14.00 - Cashew nut shopping for souvenirs: Locals from Phuket Town that are diverse and interesting
- 15.00 - Coffee at Rang Hill: A 180-degree viewpoint in the heart of Phuket Town with a varieties of coffee shops to choose from
- 15.30 - Phuket Old Town: See the beauty of Chinese and European architecture, Sino-Portuguese style. Experience the local culture of Phuket people.
Plans are subject to change, and sometimes unexpectedly. So you can cancel your event free of charge 24 hours before the start.
With GetExperience since 2022