+ 5 photos
Phuket: Rafting 5km, Flying Fox Zipline and ATV Riding in Thailand
Visit Suwankuha Temple known as Monkey Cave and enjoy a jungle walk to the waterfall. Try White Water rafting and Flying Fox Zipline, and ride ATV in the jungle.
- Сross river rapids while rafting
- Fly through the jungles on a zipline
- Walk to a hidden waterfall
- Visit Suwankhuha Temple
- Get a lot of fun and adrenaline riding all-terrain vehicles through the jungle
- Transfer by air-conditioned minibus from amd to ypur hotel
- Lunch/drinking water/fruit
- Rafting 5 km
- Flying Fox 150m
- ATV ride 30 min
- English speaking tourist guide
- All other expenses not mentioned in the program
Please note: Infant 1-3 years old: free of charge (sitting with parent); children 4-10 years old: child rate; children 11++: same price as an adult. What to bring: Swimsuit, Towel, Shorts and light T-shirt, Sandals, Camera, Sunscreen, Pocket money. Pick-up from Phuket Town; Kata/Karon; Tri Trang; Patong; Kalim; Kamala; Kathu; Surin Bang Tao; Thalang, Laguna, Boat Lagoon; Boat Marina, Nai Yang Nai Yang; Mai Khao. From other places transfer with additional charge. The time of pick-up depends on the hotel.
If you have fancied trying out some whitewater rafting, why not take this opportunity here in Thailand. The powerful streams have always attracted the adventure-hungry, white water rafting enthusiasts. But you don't need to be a pro to join because you can start at grade 2-3 and the operator provides a training session before you jump into the raft.
- 07:00 Pick up from hotel
- Stop at the Buddha Temple Cave
- Activity briefing and rafting training
- Real Rafting 5 km
- Mini trekking to the waterfall and swimming
- Lunch, fresh fruit, tea or coffee
- ATV 30 min in the jungle
- Flying fox (150 m)
- 17:00 Arrive in Phuket (Depends on the area)
Plans are subject to change, and sometimes unexpectedly. So you can cancel your event free of charge 24 hours before the start.
With GetExperience since 2022
Phuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand