Visit three unique locations with both natural and historical sights. Swim in a clear blue-green pond in the middle of a large forest and soak in hot waterfall that is an actual spa in the middle of the jungles. Visit Tiger Cave Temple to see the famous giant statue of Goddess Guan Yin.
- Swim in a clear blue-green pond in the middle of the jungles
- Take natural spa in hot waterfall
- Visit Tiger Cave Temple
- Pick-up and drop-off from and to your hotel (selected hotels)
- Transportation by a/c vehicle
- Local guide
- Drinking water and fruits
- All other personal expenses not mentioned in the program
- National park fees
Please note: Infants 1-3 years old will be free of charge (staying with parent); Children 4-10 years old - Child rate; Children 11++ same price as adults. What to bring: sun protection, swimwear, towel, hat, clothes to change, camera, comfortable shoes, pocket money. Free pick-up from hotels in Krabi town, Ao Nang beach and Klong Muang beach.
On this full-day tour you will travel to natural and historical attractions which have been raised to be Unseen Thailand. Each of the 3 places is beautiful and outstanding, created by nature that tourists come to visit uninterrupted. Walk through a nature trail surrounded by various trees and on both sides of the road there are clear streams along the way. Swim in a clear blue-green pond in the middle of a large forest that is shady with various plants. Soak in a hot waterfall located not far from the Emerald Pool. This hot waterfall has a temperature of 40 - 50 degrees so tourists can swim. Helps relieve aches and pains It is a natural spa that is surrounded by shady forests. This hot waterfall is considered an excellent spa that health lovers will enjoy. Then you will have lunch at the Krua Rim Than restaurant. After that we will travel to pay homage to Luang Por Chamnian and pay respect to Goddess Guan Yin with the most beautiful face of more than 5 meters, famous in the south. Visit Phra That Chedi Khao Kaeo located on the top of Khao Kaeo You can go up to worship by climbing 1,237 steps on the top of the mountain, offering panoramic views of Krabi town.
- 09.00 Pick-up from your hotel (time depends on the area)
- 10.00 Visit Emerald Pool
- 11.00 Soak in the hot waterfall
- 12.00 Lunch time in Krua Rim Than Restaurant
- 13.00 Depart to Wat Tham Suea
- 15.00 Return back to your hotel