Truffle Hunting and Amarone Wine Tasting in Verona, Italy
Truffle hunting tour with truffle and wine tasting! Embark on a truffle hunting adventure with an Italian tartufaro and his dog in Valpolicella Park! Discover the countryside outside of Verona and join the truffle hunt. The tartufaro (truffle man) will guide you through the woods, grounds, and vineyards surrounding the old winery in Verona so you can find this black diamond of cuisine. Try some fresh local truffles and pair them with the famous Amarone wine!
- Truffle hunting with the Italian Tartufaro in the forest
- Pairing of Amarone and Tartufo in an old winery
- Truffle tasting with the famous Amarone from the Valpolicella lands
- Wine tasting of excellent wines: Valpolicella, Ripasso, and Amarone
- Tasting of local cheeses, salami, Mantua chutney, and organic olive oil extra virgin
- Truffle hunting with the guide
- Pairing of Amarone and Tartufo
- Truffle tasting with Amarone
- Wine tasting
- Cheese, salami tasting, and olive oil tasting
Please note: the price for young people aged 12-17 is from 95 euros. During the winter, the excursion is only recommended on sunny days in October, November, March, and April. We are booking in advance for 48 hours. The minimum age is 12 y.o.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 3 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 5% if booking is cancelled 999 days or less before event