2-day Tour to Cappadocia from Kemer
Accompanied by our guide, you will get acquainted with the most beautiful places of Cappadocia, learn its history and culture, taste the national cuisine of the region and spend the night in a hotel built of real volcanic tuff.
You will visit the Goreme National Park (protected by UNESCO). You will visit such objects as: The Valley of Imaginations (the Valley of Fantasies in Cappadocia) with its unusual cones; the town of Chavushin, where you can see the rock Church of John the Baptist; the Valley of Pigeons, with many dovecotes; the rock fortress "Uchkhisar", with its unusual view and many other interesting places.
- Valley of Imaginations
- Goreme National Park
- Valley of Pigeons
- Transportation by bus
- 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- 1 night accommodation at Kral Hotel (2-bed or 3-bed room)
- Admission ticket to Goreme National Park
Not included (Optional):
- Lunches (15 USD each)
- Sunset in the Red Valley (10 USD)
- Balloon panorama at dawn (20 USD)
- Hot air balloon flight (260 USD)
- Jeep Safari at dawn (35 USD)
- Horseback riding in the Valleys of Cappadocia (40 USD)
- Quad Bike Ride (35 USD)
- Surcharge for accommodation in a single room (15 USD)
02:00 Estimated time of pick-up is at 2 AM from your hotel. Thetime may be subject to change.
06:30 07:00 Stop in the Toros Mountains for breakfast.
09:00 09:30 Technical stop.
11:00 12:00 Visit to one of the underground cities of Cappadocia. A walk through the underground city with your guide. They will tell you more about the everyday life of underground residents.
13:00 14:00 Arrival at the territory. Stop for lunch(Optional).
14:00 14:30 After a delicious national lunch, you will visit the Goreme National Park (protected by UNESCO). You will visit such objects as:
- Panoramic platform of the rock fortress Ortakhisar ("Middle Fortress");
- Rock town of Chavushin, where you can see the rock Church of John the Baptist;
- Valley of Imaginations (Valley of Fantasies in Cappadocia) with its unusual cones;
- The Valley of Love in Cappadocia, which will amaze you with its uniqueness;
- Visit to the Red Valley (Kyzyl Chukur), where you will see the most beautiful sunset in Cappadocia (optional);
19:30 20:30 Arrival at the hotel at the "Kral Hotel" in Urgup. Dinner.
Optional: Hot air balloon flight or Visit to the Panoramic Balloon Platform.
08:00 08:30 Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out and check-out from the hotel.
After 08:30 you will continue to walk around Cappadocia and visit several magnificent locations:
- Visit the Valley of Pigeons, one of the most beautiful valleys of Cappadocia;
- Visit the rock fortress Uch Hisar (Extreme Fortress), the highest point in Cappadocia.
12:00 13:00 Departure from Cappadocia.
14:00 15:00 Lunch stop in Konya(Optional).
About 16:30 Technical stop of the city of Seydishehir.
21:30 Estimated time of arrival to your hotel in Kemer is at 21:30 - 22:00. Thetime may be subject to change.