Excursion to the Ararat Cognac Factory (Standard Package) in Yerevan, Armenia
- Enjoy a tasting of the iconic cognac at the Ararat Cognac Factory
- Experience Yerevan "with your own eyes" from a special perspective.
- admission tickets and cognac tasting
- Tasting of Ararat "Three Star" Brandy
- Tasting of 7-year old Ararat "Ani"
Optional: Transfer and delivery.
You will see the legendary "Ararat" brandy factory, which embodies the spirit of Armenia, its cultural and historical heritage, as well as the excellence of the Armenian people. The history of the oldest Armenian cognac, "Ararat", began more than 130 years ago, in 1887, when the first production of cognac in Armenia was established. Today "Ararat" is sold in 35 countries and is the first brand of Armenian brandy. At the factory you can watch the different stages of cognac production and taste the delightful taste and aroma of different types of "Ararat" cognac firsthand. The factory museum presents the 120-year history of Armenian cognac production.