Excursion to the Ararat Cognac Factory (Standard Package) in Yerevan, Armenia
- enjoy a tasting of the iconic brandy at the Ararat Brandy Factory
- Experience Yerevan "in person" from a special perspective.
- entrance tickets and cognac tasting
- transfer from and to any point in Yerevan
- air-conditioned car
- Tasting of Ararat "Three Stars" cognac
- Tasting of 7-year-old Ararat "Ani" cognac
You will see the legendary "Ararat" brandy factory, which epitomizes the spirit of Armenia, its cultural and historical heritage, as well as the skill of the Armenian people. The history of the oldest Armenian brandy "Ararat" began more than 130 years ago, in 1887, when the first cognac production in Armenia was established. Today "Ararat" is sold in 35 countries of the world and is the first brand of Armenian cognac. At the factory you can observe the different stages of cognac production and taste the delicious taste and aroma of different types of "Ararat" cognac at first hand. The 120-year history of Armenian cognac production is presented in the museum of the factory.