From Heraklion: Wine&Olive Oil Tasting and Pottery, Greece
Explore one of Crete's most famous wine and olive oil regions with a small-group tour of Peza wineries.
- Visit Peza wineries, Vineyards and olive groves
- See Village of Archanes
- Visit a candle making factory
- Try Cretan food and wine at traditional taverna
- Professional English speaking Driver (Guide)
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Tasting of 8 authentic Cretan wines (4 per winery)
- Tasting of three local extra virgin olive oil produced by the winery
- Pick up and drop-off (Heraklion district only)
- Tip or gratuity
- Personal Expenses
Please note: pick up and drop off is provided only in Heraklion district (from Malia village hotels to Linoperamata hotels).
Learn about the history and tradition of local grapes,wine and olive oil making, while you're diving into the wine's tastes, in two wineries we have selected for you.
Taste the indigenous varieties of Crete such a Dafni Kotsifali, Liatiko, Vidiano,Vilana,Thrapsathiri,Plyto,Malvasia di Candia,Muscat of Spina or of the local with International varieties such a Chardonnay,Merlot,Sauvignon Blanc,Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon. Admire the views walking through vineyards and olive groves.
Visit a candle making factory in the industrial area of Heraklion and learn all the secrets and the materials about candle making,without waiting in lines, like crowded museums. Here,you'll be able to pour your own candle for yourself,or buy your favorite candle as a souvenir for your beloved people.
Enjoy Cretan lunch with traditional food and homemade wine in the beautiful village of Archanes.