Private Tour: Skip the Line Knossos Palace, Taditional Villages and Zeus Cave in Heraklion, Greece
In this private tour, you will have the chance to explore nature, history and tradition of the region of Lasithi Plateau with it's 15 picturesque villages and Knossos Palace by official tourism guide.
- Village of Sfedilis and old windmills
- The largest cave in Crete and the birthplace of Zeus
- Cretan lunch in traditional taverna
- Learn the process of hand making knives
- Learn the process of olive oil making and taste different olive oil in the factory
- Visit Knossos Palace
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance tickets
- Lunch in traditional taverna with Cretan food and wine
- Tip or gratuity
- Personal Expenses
Please note: We pick up all travelers from Heraklion , Elounda , Hersonissos , Malia, Ag Pelagia, Ag Nikolaos, Sisi, Rethimno. We dont pick up from Chania area.
On our way to Lasithi plateau we 'll stop at the Aposelemis Dam and the unique floated village of Sfendyli. Upon Arrival at Lasithi we will first visit the old windmills and the famous Zeus cave. The Zeus Cave, is located at an altitude of 1020 m with the fantastic stalactites and stalagmites, which is the largest and one of most visited sites in Crete.
Afterwards, we will stop near Kera monastery for traditional Cretan lunch. After the lunch, we will visit a 4th generation olive oil factory where we will do an olive tasting and learn all about olive oil production.
The last and the best stop of the tour, is exploring with the official tourism guide the capital of Minoan civilization Knossos Palace.