From Heraklion: Lasithi Plateau, Zeus Cave, Wind Mills and Olive Oil Factory Small Group Tour, Greece
This tour is created for nature and culture lovers. You will visit Zeus Cave, traditional villages, old wind mills, an olive oil factory where we'll taste different kind of local olive oils and of course we'll enjoy Cretan traditional lunch.
- Discover mythology, nature, traditions and hospitality
- Explore 5 spectacular panoramic Mountain villages
- Visit Zeus Cave
- See Wind Mills
- Have Cretan traditional lunch in family taverna
- Professional English speaking Driver (Guide)
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop-off (Heraklion district only)
- Tip or gratuity
- Personal Expenses
Please note: pick up and drop off is provided only in Heraklion district (from Malia village hotels to Linoperamata hotels).
Explore Lasithi Plateau and It's 15 spectacular panoramic villages set in the Mountains with local guide. Lasithi Plateau is known worldwide for two things that you are going to visit in this small group tour, for It's Wind Mills and Zeus Cave.