A 2-hour cruise on the Bosphorus on a private yacht
If you are tired of huge group excursions, we invite you aboard our yacht. It can comfortably accommodate a group of up to 10 people.
- Admire the Maiden's Tower, Dolmabahçe Palaces and Çırağan Saray from the sea
- See the majestic bridges of the Bosphorus connecting the two continents
- Spend unforgettable time on board a private yacht
- Bosphorus cruise on a private yacht (2 hours)
- Personal guide services -150 euros (2 hours)
- Transfer from and to a hotel- 60 euros (30 euros if one way)
- Turkish breakfast for two persons - 50 euros
- Flowers ordering - 40 euros
- Bottle of champagne or wine - 25 euros
- DJ service-120 euro
- Belly Dance - 120 euros
- Fiddler`s performance - 120 euros
- Ordering a birthday cake with candles - 40 euros
- Photo session on a yacht - 60 euros
- Impressive welcoming to the boarding ramp with red carpet, smoke and fireworks - 40 euros
- Laser inscription under the bridge in Russian or English (For example: Marry me, Dasha!) -95 Euro
Important to know: Professional licensed guide is not included in the price. The guide must be booked in advance and for an additional fee.
We go on a boat trip on the Bosphorus. The Bosphorus is one of Istanbul's main attractions. No trip around the city is without a boat trip on the Bosphorus. It is the perfect boat trip for those who want to escape from the hustle and bustle of Istanbul and have some privacy aboard a yacht. We can help you organize a celebration for any occasion birthday, marriage proposal, romantic evening, bachelorette or bachelor party. Voyage at sea is always unforgettable: whether you see the sunrise or watch the sunset. The crew of the yacht is always at your service - the stern captain and the courteous waiter are happy to oblige! You will see the Maiden Tower, Dolmabahce Palace and Ciragan Shed from the sea and of course the majestic bridges of the Bosphorus connecting the two continents.