A daily walk through Prague
"Prague is seen with your feet," so say the locals, and we wholeheartedly agree with them! We invite you to walk through the key areas of the Czech capital: from Old Town Square to Prague Castle.
- On the Red Route we will walk through the narrow medieval streets of the center, touch upon the most important events from the history of the city from the 12th to the end of the 20th century, recall the legends of Prague and see the symbols of different eras.
- We will see Prague Castle and the city from the skyline on the Blue Route
- We will get recommendations on where to taste the best Czech beer and local dishes.
- Guide services
- Tour reservations close 24 hours in advance.
- There can be more than 15 people in the group, because tickets are not purchased for children. Location and start time of the tour is the same for all participants.
- The tour is completely pedestrian. Along the way there are convenient stops and photo breaks with a favorable angle at the attractions.
- The tour takes two daily alternating routes. You can see the route map and schedule in the "Photo" section.
- At the end of the tour you will have a question and answer session: you can ask the guide any questions about Prague, discuss the tour and exchange impressions.
We have prepared two rich itineraries through the key places of Prague. We recommend you to start your city tour with the Red route and the next day to go deep into the history of Prague with the Blue route.
The Red Route: visiting cards of Prague
This tour will allow us to cover everything that comes to mind when it comes to Prague. We will walk through the narrow medieval narrow streets of the center, touch upon the most important events from the history of the city from the 12th to the end of the 20th century, recall the legends of Prague and see the symbols of different eras. The itinerary will include:
- Charles Bridge
- Old Town
- Old Town Square
- The Orloj Tower Clock
- Mozart Theater
- Wenceslas Square
- New Town
- John Lennon Wall
- And much more!
Blue route: Prague Castle and the city from above
This route along the left bank of the Vltava River is more homogeneous architecturally and historically. You will find yourself in the quiet streets of the New World and the Hradcany district with beautiful facades, paving stones and lanterns, which are not overcrowded with tourists, and immerse yourself in the 13th-15th centuries of Prague's history. You'll also be treated to stunning panoramas of the city from above: there are several impressive lookouts along our way! Also on the program:
- Strahov Monastery.
- Nový Svet
- St. Vitus Cathedral
- Prague Castle
- Zlatá street, where alchemists lived
- and other interesting places.
And after the tour we will gladly share our recommendations on where to taste the best Czech beer and local dishes, what else to see in Prague by yourself and what places in the Czech Republic are worth visiting.