Green Canyon - Malachite Kingdom from Antalya, Türkiye
Green Canyon is a huge reservoir located in the mountains at an altitude of 350 meters above sea level. 27 mountain springs flow into the artificial lake. In ancient times, fresh water flowed from here to the ancient Roman city of Side via a multi-kilometer aqueduct. And now the reservoir feeds the East of the Anatolian coast. The area around the reservoir has the status of a National Park.
- Take a boat trip on the mountain lake and admire the surroundings
- Swim in the cool malachite waters
- Fish in the mountain river
- Transfer to and from the hotel
- Services of English/Russian speaking assistant
- Boat ride on the Green Canyon
- Lunch on shore (fish/chicken/kebab, rice, salad)
- Drinks on the yacht and during lunch in unlimited quantity (cola, fanta, juices, coffee, tea, ayran)
- Fishing gear
- Ice cream
- Personal expenses
Please note: We recommend bringing a swimsuit and warm clothes (it can be chilly in the mountains). The cost for children 7-11 years old is 25-28 $. Transfer time for each hotel is specified additionally after booking the tour.
Tour program (tentatively)
07:00-08:00 Check-out from hotels.
10:00 Arrival to the Port of Green Canyon.
Boarding the boat and departure for a cruise on the lake.
2-hour boat ride on the Little Canyon with a stop at the plateau.
For those who wish fishing in one of the mountain rivers (extra).
Lunch in a restaurant on the shore.
Drive along the Grand Canyon (2,5 hours).
15-00 Departure to hotels.
17:00-18:00 Arrival to hotels.