Halloumi Cheesemaking and Troodos Mountain Villages Tour
Learn how to make fresh and warm halloumi cheese!
- Meet the locals
- Learn how to make cheese
- Admire the mountain landscapes
- Roundtrip transportation from Larnaca
- Halloumi cheesemaking workshop
- Brunch and foodie stops
- Personal Expenses
- Please recheck before booking is transfer from the hotel is available
- The minimum age is 18
- If you have any allergy or dietary requirements please indicate it at the checkout
- We recommend that you eat breakfast before the beginning of the tour
- Please wear a warm jacket and closed shoes during the winter months
You'll drive through the Troodos mountain countryside and arrive at the cheese-making workshop of a village local. They'll teach you the traditional technique of halloumi and anari cheesemaking. You'll spend some time with the locals and taste the freshly made cheese.
You'll then enjoy a traditional brunch and continue your tour through the mountain villages. You'll visit three foodie stops and a traditional village with some time to explore it at your own pace.