+ 5 photos
Istanbul Bosphorus Full-day Tour with Dolmabahce Palace Visit in Turkey
Explore Istanbul in unusual way. Stroll through Spice Market where locals buy herbs and spices, take a boat along Bosphorus, visit Pierre Loti Hill and Dolmabahce Palace, the summer residence of Ottoman Sultans used in the 19th century.
- Enjoy the aroma of spices and herbs in Spice Market
- Take a boat ride along Bosphorus
- Ride the cable car up Pierre Loti Hill to look over the Golden Horn
- Explore Eyüp district and its beautiful sights
- Visit amazing Dolmabahce Palace, the summer residence of Ottoman Sultans used in the 19th century
- Entrance fee to Dolmabahce Palace
- Boat cruise
- Local tour guide
- Cable car tickets
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation by a/c vehicle
Please note: children 0-5 years old free of charge; children 6-12 years old - child rate.
Between 08:30 and 09:00 we will pick you up from the hotel. We will visit the Spice Market, where locals still shop for herbs and spices from all over the world. Then, embark on a cruise along the Bosphorus, the unique winding strait separating two continents. After lunch we will visit Pierre Loti Hill, Eyup Sultan and Dolmabahce Palace, the summer residence of Ottoman Sultans used in the 19th century.
On our Tour, we will discover a magical composition of two continents. And especially the Bosphorus, the Istanbul Strait will gladden your hearts. Istanbul is not only the largest and most popular city in Turkey but also the largest cultural and financial center in Turkey. Istanbul is considered a bridge connecting Asia with Europe from a cultural and geographical point of view.
Plans are subject to change, and sometimes unexpectedly. So you can cancel your event free of charge 24 hours before the start.
With GetExperience since 2022