Mayan Underworld Half-day Tour
Enjoy a half-day tour to discover the Mayan Underworld!
- Enjoy a spiritual journey through the Mayan Underworld
- Snorkel with a big variety of colorful Caribbean fishes
- Visit a Cenote and appreciate the different kinds of speleothems
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in hotels located in Tulum Town and Tulum Beach
- Transportation in an air-conditioned van
- Snorkel, mask, adjustable fins and waterproof lamps
- All entrance fees
- Water and snacks (fruit, seeds and granola bars)
- Vegetarian lunch
- Pick-up and drop-off service in hotels outside Tulum
- Personal Expenses
You will go to the sea to snorkel with a big variety of colorful Caribbean fishes. Admire the beauty of Cenotes, one of the most attractive characteristics of the landscape of the Yucatan Peninsula. These amazing caves show you all kinds of magnificent limestone formations flooded with rainwater. These natural wells are considered sacred since they are considered entrances to the underworld.
For this excursion, you will visit a 600m long cave where you will be able to appreciate the different kinds of speleothems and learn about their formation process. During the first part of the cave, you walk with water about 1-meter-deep until you arrive in an area where the ceiling of the cave collapsed and the natural light comes through allowing us to swim in deeper water with the natural light. You continue swimming and walking along the cave until you come out in the middle of the jungle. You will be back at your hotel in time for lunch.