4-day Goa Tour
Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations.
Day 1. Pick-up from Goa international airport or railway station and transfer to a pre-booked hotel. Meal: buffet breakfast or dinner provided according to the arrival time. Meals are mixed up Indian, Chinese and American cuisine with tea or coffee.
Day 2. North Goa sightseeing with a local guide.
Day 3. South Goa sightseeing with a local guide.
Day 4. Return transfer to Goa airport or railway station to catch onward destination flight or train.
Highlights: Panjim, Fort Aguada, Dona Paula beach, Doctor Salim Ali bird sanctuary.
Departure: daily. Includes: pick-up and drop-off at Goa airport or railway station, a guide, air-conditioned vehicle transportation, 3 nights 4-star hotels accommodation, 3 breakfasts and 3 dinners. Minimum 2 people.
1. ON COMMENCE OF THE TOUR 20% ADVANCE PAYMENT FOR ADVANCE CONFIRM BOOKING OF ALL HOTELS.
2. REST OF PAYMENT WILL TO BE MADE BEFORE 10 DAYS PRIOR OF ARRIVAL TO INDIA.
CANCELLATION POLICY :
1. 20% OF PAYMENT WILL BE CHARGED ON CANCELLATION OF 10 DAYS IN ADVANCE.
2. 50% OF PAYMENT WILL BE CHARGED ON CANCELLATION OF WITHIN 5 TO 10 DAYS
3. 100% OF PAYMENT WILL BE CHARGED ON CANCELLATION OF 0 TO 5 DAYS.