Private Tour 2 Days Fátima and Lisbon

1170 Lisbon, Portugal

When you book this 2-day program, you will have the opportunity to see and experience the best of Lisbon and Fátima in our company.

Cancellation policy

Review the supplier policy below before booking.

Duration null minute

Duration supplied by the experience provider.

Languages

Portuguese, Spanish, English, French

Group size

1–10 travelers

Full description

When you book this 2-day program, you will have the opportunity to see and experience the best of Lisbon and Fátima with us.

All tours start in Lisbon at 09:00 am and end at the same place, that is, your accommodation in Lisbon.

Our vehicles have air conditioning, wi-fi, and bottled water available.

The time you spend in each location always depends on your wishes, and you only have to discuss the day's program with the driver. Thus, our private tours are not rigid and can be changed by our customers.

Come and discover Portugal with us!

Itinerary

Lisbon City Tour

Dedicated to the Mother of God since 1147. Dedicated to the Mother of God, the Lisbon Cathedral is one of the city's ex-libris and one of the most significant monuments in the country, for its historical, religious and artistic value. Its construction began in 1147, when the first king of Portugal, D. Afonso Henriques, reconquered the city from the Moors and was built on a Muslim mosque - which, as the archaeological excavations confirmed, was built on a former Visigothic Christian temple. Although the city had been the seat of a bishopric since at least the fourth century and continued to have a Christian bishop at the time of the Christian Reconquest in the twelfth century, the English crusader Gilberto de Hastings was appointed to this function and the works were begun. already under your responsibility. The first architect was Mestre Roberto, a Frenchman of probable Norman origin, who also worked on the construction of the Coimbra Cathedral and the Santa Cruz Monastery in the same city. At the time, D. Afonso Henriques, the first king of Portugal, brought the relics of the martyr St. Vincent of Zaragoza from the Algarve and deposited them in the See. The original building followed the canons of the Romanesque style, but between the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries underwent the first changes. In the reign of D. Dinis, the cloister was built, already in Gothic style. Later, King Afonso IV had the ambassador built for his family pantheon, which made the See more able to receive the pilgrims who came to see the relics of St. Vincent. The ambulation gives rise to ten chapels that take various titles, some of them linked to the Virgin: the Chapel of Our Lady of Penha de France, the Chapel of Santa Ana, the Chapel of Santa Maria Maior and the Chapel of Our Lady of Conception. In the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, works were done in Baroque style, especially at the decorative level on the altars and the chancel. In the first half of the century. XX, the medieval character of the Sé was restored. Inside, one must visit the chapel of Bartolomeu Joanes, an important bourgeois of medieval Lisbon, and the excavations of the cloister, which uncovered the successive occupations of this space. Although much of its former estate is preserved in museums (such as the Museum of Ancient Art), the See includes a visitable collection called the Treasury of the Patriarchal See.

Visit the exterior of the castle, entrance is optional and not included São Jorge Castle is one of Lisbon's most iconic monuments, situated on the highest hill in the city. The oldest known fortification on the site dates from the 19th century. II BC, although traces found here date from the 18th century. VI a.C. Archeology also allowed to discover traces of Phoenicians, Greeks, Carthaginians, Romans and Muslims, proving the constant human occupation since ancient times. The castle itself was founded in the 10th and 11th centuries, when Lisbon was an important Muslim port city. In 1147, the first king of Portugal, D. Afonso Henriques, conquered the castle and the city from the Moors. Between the century XIII and the century. XVI had its most important period. In the century It was in the castle that King Manuel I received Vasco da Gama after his sea voyage to India and that the first Portuguese theater play by Gil Vicente was performed at the birth of King D. João III. Declared a National Monument in 1910, it underwent major restoration works during the 19th century. XX, which gave it the current look. It is one of the most important places in the city and a leisure space very crowded by the population of the surrounding neighborhoods. You can say it has the best view of the city and the Tagus River. Inside, there is the museum nucleus, where you can see the history of Lisbon, and the Ulysses Tower. The city's legendary founder names the castle's ancient Tumbling Tower where a periscope lets you view the city in 360 ° in real time.

"Passing and stopping in the neighborhood where Fado was born".

Reborn from the rubble of the 1755 earthquake, this beautiful Lisbon square delimits the Baixa Pombalina area to the north. Its space develops into a large quadrilateral, dominated by the harmonious neoclassicism of the D. Maria II Theater, built on the site of the Inquisition House. For the Marquis of Pombal, Praça do Comércio had become the city's place of choice and symbol of a new social order that he intended for the nation. However, over time, it was Rossio, a sunny and welcoming space, that gained the forum privilege of the Lisbon bourgeoisie. The square was animated by hotels (already missing) filled with outsiders, shops and tobacconists. And, of course, there were plenty of cafes, a very Portuguese institution where one talked, conspired, discussed political affairs, and debated the arts. Life has changed and most of the cafes have disappeared, but Café Nicola (western side) and Swiss Pastry (eastern side) have remained to testify to another time. In the center, a 28 m high column, placed here in 1870, supports the statue of King D. Pedro IV, who holds the Constitutional Charter in his right hand. In 1889, two monumental fountains were added, one on either side of the column, where friendly florists sell flowers. To the south of the square, notice a graceful arch that connects with the Rua dos Sapateiros. It is a beautiful piece of Pombaline architecture from the end of the eighteenth century, with ornamental motifs featuring a beautiful large window with a balcony open to the square. The capitalist Pires Bandeira paid for its construction and therefore it was known for posterity as Arco do Bandeira. The splendor of the original Portuguese cobblestone has recently been returned to Rossio, and the central floor is lined with small blue and white stones that draw the waves of the sea.

Located at the top of Avenida da Liberdade, it is a place with an excellent panoramic view over the city. Initially called Liberty Park, it was renamed King Edward VII Park during his visit to Lisbon in 1903. Since its inception, this park has been the scene of fairs, exhibitions, and entertainment. Its structure, with a grass-covered central strip flanked by a Portuguese pavement, was designed by architect Keil do Amaral, constituting an important landmark in the urban evolution of the city. Here we find the Sports Pavilion, built in 1932 in D. João V style, today called Carlos Lopes Pavilion in honor of the great Portuguese athlete, the Cold Greenhouse, with a huge variety of plants from around the world, lakes, and a set of statuary. Noteworthy is the bust of Edward VII of England and the sculpture evoking April 25 by João Cutileiro. The park has a children's playground, a picnic park next to the Pavilion, and Club VII, with a tennis court, gym, swimming pool, and restaurant.

On the edge of the Tagus, the heyday of Manueline architecture. Where the Jeronimos Monastery stands today, next to the old Belém beach, there was originally a small chapel dedicated to Santa Maria, built by Infante D. Henrique in 1452. In the early 16th century, King D. Manuel I was granted recognition by the Holy See for his intention to have a large monastery erected there, which was then donated to the Order of Friars of St. Jerome. A highlight of Manueline architecture and intrinsically linked to the Epic of the Discoveries, this monastery is the most remarkable Portuguese monastic ensemble of its time and one of the main parish churches in Europe. Construction began in 1501, lasted for a hundred years, and was directed by a remarkable group of architects and masters of both domestic and foreign works. With the initial layout by the French Boytac, the work was continued by other Masters, notably João de Castilho and, by the middle of the century, Diogo de Torralva. After the Portuguese arrived in India, the Portuguese crown was able to fund the venture with resources from trade with the East. King Manuel I channeled much of the so-called “Vintena da Pimenta” (approximately 5% of revenues from trade with Africa and the East, the equivalent of 70kg of gold per year) to fund the construction work. This monument, classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, first and foremost deserves attention for its facades, the Church, and the cloisters. On the south facade, one can admire the portal carved by João de Castilho, where the figures are arranged according to a specific hierarchy: below, Infante D. Henrique guards the entrance; in the middle, the Virgin of Bethlehem blesses the monument; and Archangel Saint Gabriel, the protector of Portugal, shoots the bow. The western portal, through which one enters the sacred space, is by Nicholas Chanterenne. On the left, protected by St. Jerome, is the statue of King D. Manuel, said to be a faithful portrait, and on the right, that of Queen D. Maria, his wife, protected by St. John the Baptist. Inside is the church hall, the masterpiece of the Manueline style, by João de Castilho. Notice how, in a bold architectural feat, the beautiful vault of the transept is not supported by any column. At the entrance, after the low choir, are the cenotaphs of the poet Luís de Camões, author of the epic poem "Os Lusíadas," and of Vasco da Gama, commander of the navy that headed for India in 1497. In the side chapels are buried the kings, princes, and infants descended from D. Manuel I. In the chancel, later reconstituted by Jerónimo de Ruão, are the tombs of D. Manuel I, his son D. João III, and their wives. Special mention should be made of the solid silver tabernacle, a work of Portuguese goldsmithery from the mid-17th century.

The harmony and delicate ornaments of the Tower of Bethlehem suggest, to the eye of the beholder, a crafted jewel. However, the contemporary view of its construction was different: a formidable and fearsome bulwark defending the river's entrance, crossing fire with the border tower of San Sebastian on the other bank. Commissioned by D. Manuel I (1495-1521), it was built by Francisco de Arruda between 1514 and 1521 on a basalt islet that was located near the right bank of the Tagus, in front of Restelo beach. However, with the progressive displacement of the river course over the years, the Tower was virtually "tied" to the bank. It consists of a quadrangular tower that resembles medieval castles and a polygonal bulwark, a defense element intended to support heavy artillery, with bombs that are shallow to the sea. The watchtowers with domes of buds, which rise at each corner, denote the influence of Moroccan fortifications. Alongside these orientalist elements, Manueline decoration predominates in the stone rigging that surrounds it, in heraldic motifs and even in the famous rhino, the first stone representation of this animal in Europe. The most decorative face of the Tower is the south-facing side where the balcony runs. On the wall of the cloister that rises above the bastion stands a carved image of the Virgin with the 18th Century Child. XVIII, "at the bow" of the tower. The interior deserves a visit by the climb to the top floor, where the effort is rewarded by the admirable view over the wide Tagus estuary and the western part of Lisbon, so evocative of the history of Portugal during the Age of Discovery. In 1983, the Belém Tower was classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.

In Lisbon, Belém is the memory district of the Age of Discovery and Portuguese maritime expansion. In the 15th and 16th centuries, from here the caravels left and here came the news of the discoveries. D. Manuel I then had the Jeronimos Monastery and Belém Tower built, symbols of Portugal's 16th century wealth and splendor. Classified as World Heritage, they are two masterpieces of the "Manueline" style, Portuguese interpretation of the final Gothic. In the former convent dependencies of the monastery we can find the National Archaeological Museum and the Navy Museum, where you can learn a little more about the navigation techniques that the Portuguese used. In the eighteenth century, King D. João V elected Bethlehem to his residence, ordering to restore the Palace and make a riding school. The arena was adapted to the National Coach Museum and the "pink" palace became the official residence of the President. In 1940, under the pretext of commemorating the founding of nationality, the Salazar government decided to hold the "Portuguese World Exhibition" here. To this end, the layout of Belém was reorganized and Afonso de Albuquerque Square was created, in honor of India's first viceroy, Empire Square, the Monument to the Discoveries and the riverside leisure areas. The Church of Memory, the Chapel of St. Jerome, the Tropical Agricultural Garden, the Belém Cultural Center and the Museum of Ethnology complete the museum complex of this neighborhood. Today, there is neither the port nor the Descobrimentos beach here, but a pleasant leisure and culture area where Lisboners like to walk. The visit to Belém will not be complete without a stop at the centenary Casa dos Pastéis de Belém, where you must taste this sweet specialty.

It is one of the most beautiful squares in Europe, open south to the immense Tagus estuary. Until the era of air transport, it was the great reception room of Lisbon for those who came by boat and could enjoy even better its beauty. Here was the quay where the Kings and Heads of State who visited Portugal landed. Before the 1755 earthquake it was named Terreiro do Paço. The Royal Palace had occupied the western wing of the square since the early 19th century. XVI, when D. Manuel transferred him from São Jorge Castle to this place. In 1580, Philip I of Portugal had a new palace erected, with the risk of Filippo Terzi and Juan Herrera (the same architect of the Escorial). Everything was destroyed by the earthquake. The name of Praça do Comércio already belongs to the Pombal era and reflects a new social order that the Minister of D. José I wanted to privilege and value: the commercial, financial and bourgeois class that contributed so much to the reconstruction of his city. In the geometric center of the square, facing the river, is the equestrian statue of D. José I, mounted on his gentle horse, the work of sculptor Machado de Castro. It was placed in this place with great pomp on June 6, 1775, the day of the King's years, who quietly watched the act of one of the windows of the Customs building. The parties lasted three days and included a gigantic banquet for all the people of Lisbon. On the river-side pedestal, the effigy of Pombal (removed when the Minister fell from grace and replaced by the Liberals in 1834) is topped by the royal shield. The sculptural groups on either side of the pedestal represent Triumph leading a horse and Fame leading an elephant in clear allusion to Portuguese overseas domains. At the back of the pedestal, an allegorical bas-relief represents the various contributions to the reconstruction of Lisbon. Under the north arcades, near the entrance of Rua do Ouro, be sure to enter the Martinho da Arcada café-restaurant, a landmark of the city and one of its places of worship. Before continuing along Augusta Street, which leads to Rossio, take a moment to observe the Triumphal Arch that adorns the passage.

Imagine a space that brings together some of the boldest projects in contemporary architecture, the Oceanarium, one of the largest in Europe, amazing theme gardens, exhibition centers, shows and events. All along the Tagus River, enjoying over five kilometers of breathtaking scenery in the heart of Lisbon, within easy reach and parking, coupled with a wide range of shopping and dining options. Five minutes from Lisbon Airport, Parque das Nações, resulting from what was the last world exhibition held in the twentieth century, EXPO'98, is the imagined city come true.

Fátima, Batalha, Nazaré and Óbidos

From remote origins, it was the Arab domain that marked the development of the place and gave it its name. According to legend, during the Christian Reconquest, the Templar knight Gonçalo Hermingues, known as Bring-Moors, fell in love with Fatima, a captive Moor during an ambush. Reciprocating his love, the young woman converted to Christianity, taking the name Oureana. In the 16th century, the locality was elevated to a parish of the collegiate church of Ourém, then integrated into the Diocese of Leiria. The town developed significantly from the event of the Apparitions of Fatima at the beginning of the 20th century, becoming one of the largest centers of Marian worship in Portugal, recognized worldwide by the Catholic Church. The first apparition took place in 1917, in Cova da Iria, where the Shrine is currently located. The largest manifestations of devotees take place on May 13 (highlighting the Candlelight Procession on the evening of the 12th and the Farewell Procession on the 13th, which closes the celebrations) and on October 13. However, between these two dates, all 13th days of the month are days of devotion. Related to the worship of Our Lady of Fatima, one can visit the houses where the seer shepherds lived in the village of Aljustrel. In the backyard of Lucia's House, a monument marks the 2nd apparition of the Angel of Peace and the end of the Via Sacra, which began at the Sanctuary. Along the way, there are 14 chapels offered by Hungarian Catholic refugees in the West. Noteworthy is the passage through Valinhos, 400 meters from the village, where monuments mark the site of the 4th apparition in 1917 and Loca do Anjo, where in 1916 the shepherds saw the Angel of Peace for the 1st and 3rd times.

This Marian pilgrimage center evokes the apparitions of Our Lady to the three shepherds Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta, which occurred in 1917 and recognized in 1930. The site was a rural property called Cova da Iria, and belonged to the parents of Lucia, who donated it to the sanctuary. It was here that five of the six apparitions took place. The Sanctuary includes the Chapel of Apparitions, the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary, the Prayer Hall and the Basilica of the Holy Trinity. Complementing the Sanctuary are the Retreat Houses of Nossa Senhora das Dores and Nossa Senhora do Carmo and the Paul VI Pastoral Center. The Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary was built according to a project by the Dutchman Gerardus van Krieken and continued by architect João Antunes. The first stone was blessed on May 13, 1928 and the church dedicated on October 7, 1953. The following year, it was awarded the title of Basilica by Pope Pius XII. The architectural and decorative style is very simple. Inside are 14 side altars dedicated to the mysteries of the Rosary. The stained glass windows and paintings adorning the church are by João de Sousa Araújo; dating from 1967, they depict scenes from the life of Our Lady, the Apparitions and the Message of Fatima. Those in the chancel, representing the Evangelists, the Apparition of the Angel and Pilgrimage scenes, were created by the Madrid society Maumejean y Hijos. On the right side of the transept, the Gospel, is the tomb of Francisco, who died in 1919. On the left side, that of the Epistle, is the tomb of Jacinta, who died in 1920; next to it is the tomb of Sister Lucy, who died in 2005. Francisco and Jacinta Marto were canonized at the Shrine of Fatima on May 13, 2017, at the Anniversary International Pilgrimage of the Apparitions Centenary, chaired by Pope Francis. Also noteworthy is the Italian manufacturing organ, dating from 1952, consisting of 152 registers and about 12,000 pipes. It is one of the most important Marian shrines belonging to the Catholic Church in the world and one of the main international destinations of religious tourism, receiving about six million visitors a year. It was visited by Popes Paul VI (1967), John Paul II (1982, 1991 and 2000), Benedict XVI (2010) and Francis (2017). The annual pilgrimages are celebrated on May 13, from May to October.

Every day from May to October, the Shrine of Fatima receives thousands of pilgrims and tourists to celebrate the dates of the apparitions of Our Lady to the three seers and to visit all the places related to this cult. Beyond the Sanctuary, built where the first apparition took place, there is a Via Crucis in Aljustrel, about 2 kilometers away, which runs through the places where Lucia de Jesus (10 years old) and his cousins Francisco and Jacinta Marto (9 and 7 years old respectively) saw the Angel and Our Lady. In 1916, between April and October, the Angel appeared three times to the children inviting them to prayer and penance. On May 13, 1917, as they were herding a small flock in Cova da Iria and after praying the rosary around noon, they suddenly saw a light and a "Lady Brighter than the Sun" on a small holm oak (where now is the Chapel of Apparitions). The Lady told the three little shepherds that they should pray a lot and invited them to return to Cova da Iria for the next five months, always on the 13th and at that time. The children did so, and on June 13, July, September, and October, the Lady reappeared and spoke to them. On August 19, the apparition took place at the Valinhos site, about 500 meters from Aljustrel, as on the 13th the children had been taken by the Municipality Administrator to Vila Nova de Ourém. At the last apparition, on October 13, before about 70,000 people, the Lady told them that she was the "Lady of the Rosary" and asked them to make a chapel there in Her honor. After the apparition, all present observed the miracle: the sun, resembling a silver disk, could easily stare at itself and spin upon itself like a wheel of fire, seeming to rush into the earth. Later, Lucia (who became a religious of Santa Doroteia) still had three visions of Our Lady in Spain (December 10, 1925, February 15, 1926, and the night of June 13/14, 1929), asking for devotion of the first five Saturdays and the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. This last request was part of the so-called "Secret of Fatima" - a set of revelations that Lucia will have written to inform Pope Pius XII. On October 13, 1930, the Bishop of Leiria declared the apparitions credible and officially authorized the worship of Our Lady of Fatima by the provision "The Divine Providence." On May 13, 2000, Pope John Paul II beatified the seers Francisco and Jacinta Marto in Fatima.

One of the most fascinating places in the Iberian Peninsula. Near the site of the Batalha Monastery, on 14 August 1385, a decisive event for the consolidation of the Portuguese nation took place: D. João, Master of Avis and future king of Portugal, defeated the Castilian armies in the battle of Aljubarrota. This victory put an end to a dynastic crisis that had dragged on since 1383, at the death of King Fernando, whose only daughter was married to the king of Castile, claimant to the throne of Portugal. D. João dedicated the monastery to the Virgin Mary, who had invoked him to intercede for his triumph, and donated it to the Dominican Order, to which his confessor belonged. This was the reason for the birth of a work whose construction would last for almost two centuries and which resulted in one of the most fascinating Gothic monuments of the Iberian Peninsula. The construction of the monastery also embodied the consecration of D. João I as king of Portugal, thus assuming itself as a symbol of the new dynasty and legitimized by divine will. Its architectural value and historical significance led to the UNESCO's classification of the monument as a World Heritage Site in 1983. The construction covered seven reigns of the Second Dynasty (1385-1580) and involved a vast team of high-level masters, both domestic and foreign, who were initially led by Afonso Domingues until his death in 1402. During this period, part of the church and the royal cloister rose. He was succeeded by Master Huguet, English, who until 1438 completed the church, built the founder's chapel and began the pantheon of D. Duarte. Between 1448 and 1477, Fernão de Évora designed the cloister of D. Afonso V and, as early as the 16th century, Mateus Fernandes was responsible for the Imperfect Chapels. The monastery houses the most important nucleus of Portuguese medieval stained glass windows, which can be admired in the chancel and the Chapter Room. The central nave of the church rises to 32.5 meters and rests on eight columns on each side. In addition to the chapels and cloisters, the monastery's dormitory, refectory and kitchen can be visited. The square located outside was once largely occupied by the Cloister of D. João III. Burned during the Napoleonic Wars, it was demolished on the occasion of the restoration works undertaken in the mid-19th century. In the middle of the square, you can see a tombstone that reproduces the abbreviations of various masons and marks the site of the old Church of Santa Maria-a-Velha, the primitive temple where the builders of the monastery attended the liturgical services.

A typical fishing village, Nazaré is nowadays a busy summer resort that has kept its traditions linked to the sea. The site, at the highest point of the village (which can be accessed by a lift) is undoubtedly its best viewpoint. It is also linked to the worship of Our Lady of Nazareth which, according to the legend of the century. XII, was invoked by the mayor D. Fuas Roupinho that chasing a deer, would fall into the abyss, without possible salvation. As a token of gratitude for the grace she received, D. Fuas Roupinho had a small chapel built here - the Hermitage of Memory. Within walking distance, it was built in the 19th century. XVIII the Sanctuary from which great festivals take place, in the month of September. The connection of the people of Nazaré to the sea is evident in the local handicrafts, such as hammocks, buoys, canastras and traditional dolls dressed in the typical costumes of seven skirts, and gastronomy, where dishes of fish and shellfish such as Caldeiradas, soups, bread soup and shellfish rice and dried horse mackerel. Nearby, there is the Chapel of São Gião (7th century), one of the rare Visigothic temples in Portugal. Nowadays, the great attraction of this city is the waves and the surf, thanks to the “Cannon da Nazaré”, an undersea geomorphological phenomenon that allows the formation of giant and perfect waves. It is the largest submerged gorge in Europe, some 170 kilometers along the coast, which is 5,000 meters deep. Hawaiian surfer Garrett McNamara gave him worldwide visibility when, in 2011, he made the world's largest 30-meter sandy bottom wave at North Beach, winning the Billabong XXL Global BigWave Awards and breaking a record from the Guinness Book. Like them, surfers from around the world visit Nazareth every year to venture out to sea. On the beach, sunbathing is also enjoyed and an excellent audience to enjoy the prowess of these young people.

The medieval village of Óbidos is one of the most picturesque and well-preserved in Portugal. Close enough to the capital and situated high above the Atlantic coast, Óbidos held strategic importance in the territory. Already inhabited before the Romans reached the Iberian Peninsula, the village became more prosperous from the moment it was chosen by the royal family. Since King D. Dinis offered it to his wife D. Isabel in the 13th century, it belonged to the House of the Queens who, throughout various dynasties, benefited and enriched it. This is one of the main reasons to find so many churches in this small town. Within its walls, we find a well-preserved castle and a maze of streets and white houses that delight those who wander around. Among Manueline porticos, flowered windows, and small squares, there are several reasons to visit, good examples of the religious and civil architecture of the town's golden age. The Mother Church of Santa Maria, the Church of Mercy, the Church of St. Peter, the Pillory, and, outside the walls, the Aqueduct and the Shrine of Senhor Jesus da Pedra, with its round plan, are some of the monuments that warrant a closer visit. Also worth visiting is the Óbidos Municipal Museum, which houses works by Josefa de Óbidos. In the 17th century, she was a renowned painter and a woman with an irreverent artistic attitude for her time. Her paintings reflect her learning from great masters of the era such as the Spanish Zurbarán and Francisco de Herrera, or the Portuguese André Reinoso and Baltazar Gomes Figueira, her father. Any time is a good time to visit Óbidos. With the love stories told there and its medieval atmosphere, it is an inspiring suggestion for a romantic or simply peaceful weekend. And if you include a night's lodging at the castle, then the scenery will be perfect. In the local cuisine, the fish stew from the Óbidos Lagoon stands out, even better when accompanied by wines from the Western Demarcated Region. Another attraction is the famous Ginjinha de Óbidos, which can be enjoyed in various places, preferably in a chocolate cup. Throughout the year, an event program brings some excitement to this small town, but undoubtedly the busiest are the International Chocolate Festival, the Medieval Market, and Christmas, which decorates the town with festive motifs. Also noteworthy are the Carnation Baroque Classical Seasons and the Opera Festival, which lend a special atmosphere to Óbidos with open-air shows on warm summer nights.

What’s included

Included

  • Transfer
  • Private transportation
  • WiFi on board

Not included

  • Food and drinks
  • Gratuities
  • Restroom on board

Important information

Meeting point

1170 Lisbon, Portugal

Don’t forget

Infants must not sit on lapsNo public transportation nearbyNot wheelchair accessibleEnter your address in Lisbon

Cancellation policy

Standard Viator policy 0% charge if cancelled within 24000 hours of start. 100% charge if cancelled within 24 hours of start.

Your host

VE

Verified Local Host

With GetExperience since 2026

You might also like