Phuket: Maya Bay, Phi Phi and Khai Islands by Speedboat, Thailand
Visit Phi Phi Islands - stunning-looking archipelago that is located 40 km south of Phuket. On the tour, you will be taken to Ko Yao Archipelago and Khai Archipelago and spend time snorkeling, swimming and sunbathing, while surrounded by soft white sand, amazingly clear water and beautiful views.
- Enjoy pristine waters, soft sand and beautiful scenery of Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Leh islands
- Visit Maya Bay - a charming location on the uninhabited island
- Explore the filiming location the Hollywood movie "The Beach"
- Visit Viking Cave with numerous rock paintings
- Snorkel and paddle in the lagoon
- Pick-up and drop-off from and to your hotel (selected hotels)
- Sea transfer round trip by Speed Boat
- Buffet lunch with coffee and tea
- English-speaking guide
- National Park admission fee
- Welcome tea and coffee on the pier
- Drinking water, beverages and seasonal fruits throughout the trip
- All other personal expenses not mentioned in the program
The Phi Phi Islands, also known as Koh Phi Phi, are a stunning-looking archipelago that is located 40 km south of Phuket. It became well-known worldwide in 2000 thanks to the movie The Beach with Leonardo DiCaprio, and, since then, the islands kept developing. Out of the six islands in the group, Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Leh are the most famous islands due to their pristine waters, soft sand, beautiful scenery and vibrant parties. These islands are a wonderful way to spend vacation time, and Phi Phi Don has the main town, landing pier and hotels. Another island, Phi Phi Leh is just a few kilometers to the south, and there you will find the famous Maya Bay, a charming location on the uninhabited island. Almost completely surrounded by high cliffs and hidden from sight, the picturesque bay had served as a filming location for The Beach movie together with Viking Cave, Pi Leh Bay and Loh Samah Bay. It is not clear why Viking Cave was given such a name, but the cave features numerous rock paintings, most likely left by pirates who stopped there during their travels from west to east, hiding from the monsoon winds. It is also revered by locals who come here to collect bird nests. Just a few minutes away from the cave, you will find Pi Leh Bay. Surrounded by rocks, it features an impressive underwater world and is a perfect location for snorkeling and observing sharks. On the tour, you will be taken to Ko Yao Archipelago and Khai Archipelago and spend time snorkeling, swimming and sunbathing, while surrounded by soft white sand, amazingly clear water and beautiful views.
- 07:00-08:45 - Pick up from your hotel and transfer to A.A. Marina Pier
- 08.45-09.40 - Service small ABF at our meeting point and briefing about the program and details of trip
- 09.30-09.50 - Departure for Khai Island (Swimming, Relaxing and snorkeling from the beach 1,5 hrs)
- 11.45-13.00 - Departure for lunch at Yao Yai Island (Buffet lunch, coffee, tea, and seasonal fruits)
- 13.00-13.30 - Arrive to P.P. Don Island (North of the island). Visit monkey beach and snorkel with grate coral reef
- 14.15-14.30 - Departure for P.P. Lay Island
- 14.30-15.30 - Visit Viking Cave (Bird nest Cave), go to Peleh Lagoon for swimming, jumping, and paddling
- 15.30-15.45 - Departure for Maya Bay (Maya Beach)
- 15.45-16.45 - Visit Maya Bay. Relaxing on the beach keep your good memories with beautiful scenery of the location of the Hollywood movie "The Beach"
- 16.45-17.45 - Return to A.A. Marina pier and transfer to your hotel.
The pick-up time is approximate, please reconfirm after the booking is done.