+ 6 photos
Samui: Ang Thong National Marine Park with Snorkeling by Big Boat in Thailand, Koh Samui
Visit the famous Ang Thong National Park - archipelago of 42 islands covering 102 km² at the shore. Here you can admire stunning landscapes, see different sea creatures while snorkeling and explore the surroundings while hiking.
- Visit the famous Ang Thong National Park
- Snorkel to see the beauty of underwater world
- Admire the spectacular views of the Emerald lake
- Hike to explore the surroundings
- Rest on the snow-white beach
- Pick-up and drop-off from and to your hotel
- Boat cruise
- English speaking guide
- Marine park Entrance fee
- Snorkeling equipment
- Light breakfast on the pier
- Buffet lunch in the restaurant in the National Park
- Drinking water
- Insurance coverage
- All others personal expenses not mentioned in the program
Please note: Infant 1-3 years old will be free of charge (Sitting with parent); Children 4-10 years old and not higher than 130cm - Child rate; Children 11++ Same price as Adult.
Established as a marine national park in 1980, Mu Ko Ang Thong National Park is an archipelago of 42 islands covering 102 km² at the shore of the Surat Thai Province east of Ko Samui in the Gulf of Thailand. The park is registered as a Ramsar site by Ramsar Convention, an international treaty for recognition of important wetlands. Many sources refer to the islands as "Angthong" which is wrong, "Ang Thong" is the correct spelling and means "golden bassin".
- 08.00-08.30 - Transfer from your hotel to the pier
- 08.30 - Check-in and enjoy light breakfast
- 09.00 - Board the speed boat to Ang thong National Marine Park
- 10.00 - Arrival at the Marine Park. In the morning we take you on a snorkeling adventure. Afterwards we will walk up to see the beauty of the Emerald Lake and the surrounding spectacular views
- 12.00 - A delicious buffet lunch in the restaurant on Woa Ta Lab Island (Marine Park Headquarter)
- 13.00 - After lunch you can go snorkeling, hike to the top of Woa Ta Lab, to Bua Bok Cave or just relax on the beach
- 15.00 - Take speed boat back to Samui
- 16.00 - Arrive at Koh Samui and transfer to hotel
Plans are subject to change, and sometimes unexpectedly. So you can cancel your event free of charge 24 hours before the start.
With GetExperience since 2022
Koh Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand