+ 2 photos
Bangkok - Kanchanaburi: River Kwai with Elephant Riding and Bamboo Rafting in Thailand
This is a perfect trip for an adventure lover. Take a special time to riding on elephant through the jungle. Continue with bamboo rafting back to the camp and visit historical sites in Kanchanaburi.
- Have fun while bamboo rafting
- Get exciting memories while riding elephants through the jungle
- Admire historical sites in Kanchanaburi
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
- Transfer from and to Bangkok
- 30 minutes elephant ride
- Bamboo rafting
- Protection under Thai law
- All other expenses not mentioned in the program
Please note: Minimum 4 people. Less than 4, please inquire about the price (extra fee will be taken). Infant 1-3 years old: free of charge (sitting with parent); children 3-10 years old: child rate; children 11++: same price as an adult.
06.00 - Pick-up from a hotel to Kanchanaburi
09.10 - Visit to the war cemetery of the allied prisoners of World War II
10.00 - Visit Jeath War Museum
10.40 - Walk along the bridge over the river Kwai
11.30 - Elephant riding and bamboo rafting
13.45 - Lunch will be provided at Restaurant
15.00 - Depart from the restaurant to Bangkok
Plans are subject to change, and sometimes unexpectedly. So you can cancel your event free of charge 24 hours before the start.
With GetExperience since 2022