Museum of Egyptian Civilization, Citadel and Old Cairo Tour
This fascinating tour allows you to learn about ancient Egypt's history, culture, and traditions handed down from generation to generation. We will start by visiting the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization, which highlights Egyptian life in the ancient and modern eras.
- See the Egyptian Museum, King Tutankhamun treasures, Church of Abu-Serga and St. Barbara, the hanging church, the old Jewish synagogue
- Experience Islamic Cairo, Old Cairo, Christian Coptic Cairo
- Visit the Citadel of Cairo and Mosque of Muhammad Ali
- Local guide
- Hotel Pick up and drop off from Cairo
- Transportation by a/c vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- All tax services
- Tips & gratuity
We will see the treasures, ruins, and royal mummies from the old kingdom and their golden age, and rare and unique items such as the oldest prosthetic toe in the world, the skeleton of a man, which dates back to 30000 years ago, and the Kiswaa Al Kaaba, which was sent from Egypt to Saudi Arabia every year during the holy days. Next, we will drive to Old Cairo, the center of Egyptian culture. You will have a chance to see the Church of Abu-Serga and St. Barbara, the hanging church, and the old Jewish synagogue, Ben Ezra Synagogue.