Marvelous Cappadocia 2-day Tour from Side, Türkiye
Cappadocia is one of the most unusual and fascinating corners of our planet, the landscape of which has been formed for hundreds of thousands of years. The civilizations living in this territory have contributed by leaving their traces, thereby making this area unlike any other place. You will visit the Goreme National Park (protected by UNESCO). You will visit such objects as: The Valley of Imaginations (the Valley of Fantasies in Cappadocia) with its unusual cones; the town of Chavushin, where you can see the rock Church of John the Baptist; the Valley of Pigeons, with many dovecotes; the rock fortress "Uchkhisar", with its unusual view and many other interesting places.
- Valley of Imaginations
- Goreme National Park
- Valley of Pigeons
- Transportation by bus
- 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- 1 night accommodation at Kral Hotel (2-bed or 3-bed room)
- Admission ticket to Goreme National Park
Not included (Optional):
- Lunches (15 USD each)
- Sunset in the Red Valley (10 USD)
- Balloon panorama at dawn (20 USD)
- Hot air balloon flight (260 USD)
- Jeep Safari at dawn (35 USD)
- Horseback riding in the Valleys of Cappadocia (40 USD)
- Quad Bike Ride (35 USD)
- Surcharge for accommodation in a single room (15 USD)
Please note: The price for a child of 6-11y.o. is 35$, the price for a baby with a bus seat is 15$.
04:30 Estimated time of pick-up is at 4:30 AM from your hotel. Thetime may be subject to change.
06:30 07:00 Stop in the Toros Mountains for breakfast.
09:00 09:30 Technical stop.
11:00 12:00 Visit to one of the underground cities of Cappadocia. A walk through the underground city with your guide. They will tell you more about the everyday life of underground residents.
13:00 14:00 Arrival at the territory. Stop for lunch(Optional).
14:00 14:30 After a delicious national lunch, you will visit the Goreme National Park (protected by UNESCO). You will visit such objects as:
- Panoramic platform of the rock fortress Ortakhisar ("Middle Fortress");
- Rock town of Chavushin, where you can see the rock Church of John the Baptist;
- Valley of Imaginations (Valley of Fantasies in Cappadocia) with its unusual cones;
- The Valley of Love in Cappadocia, which will amaze you with its uniqueness;
- Visit to the Red Valley (Kyzyl Chukur), where you will see the most beautiful sunset in Cappadocia (optional);
19:30 20:30 Arrival at the hotel at the "Kral Hotel" in Urgup. Dinner.
Optional: air balloon flight or Visit to the Panoramic Balloon Platform.
08:00 08:30 Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out and check-out from the hotel.
After 08:30 you will continue to walk around Cappadocia and visit several magnificent locations:
- Visit the Valley of Pigeons, one of the most beautiful valleys of Cappadocia;
- Visit the rock fortress Uch Hisar (Extreme Fortress), the highest point in Cappadocia.
12:00 13:00 Departure from Cappadocia.
14:00 15:00 Lunch stop in Konya(Optional).
About 16:30 Technical stop of the city of Seydishehir.
19:30 Estimated time of arrival to your hotel in Side is at 19:30 - 20:30. Thetime may be subject to change.