Classic Gondola Ride in Italy, Venice
A classic gondola ride is an ideal way to appreciate this unique city built on water's beauty, charm, and flavor. Take a traditional way to get around Venice leave from Campo San Moise, and relax on the soothing waters of Venice!
- Experience a 30-minute gondola ride through the lagoon city of Venice and admire the city built on stilts
- Cruise through the Canal Grande and some of the smaller canals
- Continue to the heart of Venice and enjoy the exceptional view of the beautiful Santa Maria della Salute church
- Shared gondola ride (not guided)
- Multilingual assistance when boarding
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Please note: the gondola is shared and seats a maximum of 5 people. The gondolier provides separate seating due to the balance of the boat. A child of 0-1 years old is free.
Sail under the city's bridges and enjoy Venice's beautiful buildings. Find the hidden entrances to Venice's elegant palaces and explore the city's hidden corners as you explore its hidden gems. You won't need a tour guide because the sights of Venice from the water speak for themselves. Gondolas are one of the most iconic icons of Venice, and at the San Moisè landing stage, you and up to four companions will receive help boarding one.
Take a trip down memory lane and imagine how the villagers got around in these stunning black rowboats. In this 30-minute trip, cruise from the Piazza San Marco to the Grand Canal, the most famous canal in the world, and back through the narrow waterways to the starting point, all while seeing the smaller channels in the heart of Venice and taking in the city's historic ambiance.