Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple in Bali, Indonesia
Spend some time exploring the temple, as well as its dramatic surroundings, and learn about the rich history of Tanah Lot and the religious beliefs surrounding it. It is very old and has a very important meaning for the Hindus in Bali. The temple is located in the middle of the sea and looks like floating in the sea when the tide is high. Once the tide is low the visitor can walk really close.
- Admire the sunset over the sea at Tanah Lot Temple
- Soak up the magic of one of Balis UNESCO World Listed Heritage Sites
- Stroll around the temple grounds and markets
- Learn about Balinese culture and religion
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation according to the itinerary
- Experienced driver/guide
- Mineral bottle of water
- Admission to Tanah Lot Temple
Please note: Free pick-up is available from Ubud and Uluwatu area, the pick up time is at 14:30. Optional: spa treatment and massage for 2 hours (additional price is $36)
Tanah Lot is one of 7 ocean temples in Bali and has been a center of mythology for centuries. This Hindu temple, which is dedicated to the Gods of the sea and dates back to the 16th century, holds much significance for locals but is now just as well loves by visitors to the island. Spend some time exploring the temple, as well as its dramatic surroundings, and learn about the rich history of Tanah Lot and the religious beliefs surrounding it.