Adriatic Jewels Private Tour: Saint Stefan-Budva-Tivat, Montenegro
Visit three most beautiful places: Saint Stefan, Budva and Tivat by private car with a professional driver-guide. The tour can be arranged from Podgorica, Cetinje, Budva, Kotor, Tivat, Bar, and Ulcinj at the same price.
- Discover Saint Stefan island-hotel, a unique place in the whole world
- See Budva, one of the oldest cities on the Adriatic Sea
- Experience Tivat, one of the sunniest places in the Bay of Kotor
- Transportation by private car
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Road expenses and parking fees
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fee for visit of Saint Stefan island (if entrance is allowed)
- Lunch at the restaurant
- Travel health insurance
Please note: Pick up from Podgorica, Cetinje, Budva, Kotor, Tivat, Bar, and Ulcinj. For pick up from other cities, price is on request. The price for the group of 4-7 people is 573 Euro. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the trip due to bad weather conditions.
Saint Stefan is a settlement not far from Budva, connected with the land by a narrow landing. It represents a unique place in the whole world, at the same time it is an island city hotel. This island is the most luxurious resort in Montenegro and one of the most luxurious on the Adriatic.It is an inevitable destination for visiting tourists, which is not surprising because in the 1970s famous people such as Sophia Loren, Kirk Douglas, Orson Welles, Sylvester Stallone and Elizabeth Taylor stayed here. The famous Italian actress has declared for this place: as if I had returned to town from the most beautiful fairy tale of my childhood. Numerous statesmen, Soviet marshals and writers also stayed in this place.
Budva dates back 3,450 years ago and is one of the oldest cities on the Adriatic Sea. Budva has a large number of cultural and historical monuments, monasteries and churches that document the historical and social events in the area of the Budvanska Rivijera. The most famous part of the city walls is called Citadel and is an interesting tourist attraction. It is also known for its sandy beaches, night life, the area of hotels and restaurants Budva, also called Queen of Adriatic, is a prestigious destination on the tourist map of Europe and the world.
Tivat has a reputation as one of the sunniest places in the Bay of Kotor. Since 2011, it is home to one of the largest mariners in this part of the Adriatic Sea Porto Montenegro so at any moment you can find hundreds of yachts of different sizes and shapes with their owners from different meridians. Because of that, it is often called Montenegrin Monaco.
· Departure by appointment. Driving towards Saint Stefan (duration approx. 1h). We will stop to take a photo at the viewpoint from where a panoramic view opens on the island to the endless Adriatic Sea and the coast of Montenegro. This point is one of the well-known places in the world on tourist postcards of Montenegro. Then, we pass through Kings park, continuing next to the Queens beach through a gorgeous olive garden and by the summer house of dynasty Karađorđević from the period of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia (1918-1941).
· Saint Stefan sightseeing approx. 30 min.
Saint Stefan island sightseeing (if entrance is allowed) optionally, approx. 45 min.
During the walking tour of the island, the guide will tell you the history of the island, interesting events and experiences related to this place. You will see The Church of Lords Transfiguration, Piazza central square where local people used to trade homemade products, Small and Big Church. It is also possible to visit one of the rooms in exclusive Aman Resort, if the hotel is not 100% filled.
· Driving towards Budva approx. 30 min.
· Budva Old Town sightseeing approx. 1 h. You will see winding streets, beautiful churches, squares, Citadel and Marina. Free time for walking through the town, shopping or drink on one of the beautiful beaches approx. 1 hour.
· Driving towards Tivat approx. 30 min.
· Tivat sightseeing approx. 1 hour. Walking at Pine, Tivat promenade, and visiting Porto Montenegro, an exclusive marina and yachting paradise in the Mediterranean, so-called Montenegrin Monaco.
· Return to your hotel. The end of the tour.