Montenegro Private Tour
Choose this tour which is the bestseller in our offer! The tour can be arranged from Podgorica, Cetinje, Budva, Kotor, Tivat, Bar, and Ulcinj at the same price.
- Visit Cetinje, a small city museum
- See Budva, Queen of the Adriatic
- Pass along Lovćen serpentine
- Learn about Kotor, a city on the coast of the Boka Bay
- Enjoy the drive along Boka Bay called the southernmost fiord of Europe
- Transportation by private car
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food tasting in the village of Njeguši
- Visit to King Nikola's Museum
- Road expenses and parking fees
- Travel insurance
- Visit to Saint Tryphon cathedral in Kotor
- Visit to Njegošs birth house in Njeguši village
- Travel health insurance
Please note: Pick up from Podgorica, Cetinje, Budva, Kotor, Tivat, Bar, and Ulcinj. For pick up from other cities, price is on request. The price for the group of 4-7 people is 781 Euro. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the trip due to bad weather conditions.
· Departure by appointment. Driving to Cetinje The Old Royal Capital of Montenegro (duration 1 2 h depending on the place the city of departure).
· Arrival at Cetinje sightseeing of the city. You will be able to see the Cetinje Monastery, Ćipuri church, the former Njegošs residence Biljarda, King Nikolas museum, the Presidential Palace (duration approx. 1h).
· Driving towards Njeguši. Arrival at the village Njeguši the birthplace of Petar II Petrović Njegoš. The place is also known for traditional prosciutto, homemade cheese, honey and wine. Tasting of traditional products (about 1 h and 15 min).
· Driving the Lovćen serpentine (approx. 1h and 20min). A pause for taking photos on the road for which there is a story that the designer Joseph Slade has devoted this route to princess Milena, so this part of route is in the form of the initial letter of her name.
· Coming to Kotor, city sightseeing: Old Town, the Square of Arms, the Cathedral of St. Tryphon, the Church of St. Luke, the Maritime Museum, the Cat Square. Free time for enjoying food at one of the famous restaurants in town, shopping or for those more active climbing on the walls to the fortress of San Giovanni (the total time to spare in Kotor is approx. 2 hours, if you decide to climb on the walls you need 45 minutes to 1 hour).
· Drive to Budva (approx. 40 min).
· Arriving at Budva. Tour of the Old Town, beautiful churches, squares and Citadel. Enjoying a walk in the winding streets and a beautiful marina (about 1h). Return to your hotel.