Private Jeep Safari Tour: The Ring of Bjelasica in Budva, Montenegro
In the private tour you will visit National Park Biogradska Gora, Biogradsko lake, Kolašin and Morača Monastery. A special attraction for tourists is the National park Biogradska gora, the first declared national park in Montenegro in 1952 and it occupies an area of 5650 ha. The tour can be arranged from Podgorica, Cetinje, Budva, Kotor, Tivat, Bar, and Ulcinj at the same price.
- Discover Kolašin, a town in the north of Montenegro
- Have Jeep Safari in National Park
- Visit Monastery Morača built in 1252
- Have traditional lunch at the local household Lalevića Dolovi
- Driver (guide)
- Transportation by private car
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance tickets: National park Biogradska Gora, Morača monastery
- Jeep safari with a local driver
- Tourist tax
- All the road and parking fees
- Licensed tourist guide
- Drinks and food not listed in the program
- Visits to bars and restaurants that are not listed in the program
- Other non-program costs
- Travel health insurance
Please note: Pick up from Podgorica, Cetinje, Budva, Kotor, Tivat, Bar, and Ulcinj. For pick up from other cities, price is on request. The price for the group of 4-7 people is 1044 Euro. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the trip due to bad weather conditions. Please bring with you durable clothes in accordance to the weather conditions and shoes, dry clothes for changing after the tour, sun lotion with SPF (in summer), protective glasses (when it is windy), warm underwear, gloves and beanie (in winter).
· Driving towards Kolašin along the Morača river canyon, known as Platije. You will enjoy an amazing landscape. We will take a photo pause to capture the beauty of nature.
· Arriving at Kolašin.
· Starting jeep safari from the city center. Then, we are going up to the ski centers at an altitude 1450m and 1600m. We will make a short break in the village Vranjak, then continue to the peak Zekova glava. We will come to the viewpoint Pešića lake which is located between peaks Zekova glava and Crna glava spring of Biogradska river break, viewpoint Šiško lake, viewpoint Bendovac from which you can see amazing Biogradsko lake from bird's perspective, Biogradsko lake and surrounding mountains on the palm. The viewpoint is extraordinary. Then, we continue to the Katun Dolovi Lalevića, where we have lunch at the local household. You will enjoy domestic, traditionally homemade products. Then we go down to the Biogradsko lake (a special tourist attraction), have a walk around the lake, and return to Kolašin. In this tour you will enjoy every view and beauty of landscapes, specificity of flora, unique rainforest, wide variety of trees, flowers, lakes, meadows
· Free time for city sightseeing is approx. 1 hour. Short stay in this area will make you feel all the benefits of an aerial spa. Mountain climates, altitude and clean air and healthy natural food, guarantee refreshment and recovery.
· Driving towards the Morača Monastery approx. 30 min.
· Arrival at the Morača monastery. Tour of the Monastery approx. 30 min. Many visitors describe the atmosphere in the monastery as something special. There is a story that the yellowstone from which the monastery was built was brought from the village of Tušina by the formation of a column of people and the stone was passed from hand to hand.
· Driving to the place of your accommodation.