Medinat Alzahra Dinner Show in Hammamet, Tunisia
An evening of edge-of-your-seat adventure awaits at Medinat Alzahra dinner show.
- Experience a thrilling show telling the story of Tunisia's past
- Enjoy a state-of-the-art light and laser show
- Feast on a sumptuous Tunisian banquet for dinner
- Watch stuntmen, sword fights and acrobats bring history to life
- Dine in a traditional Bedouin tent
- Spectacular light and laser show
- Pick up and drop off your hotel in Hammamet
- Personal Expenses
Transporting you through 3,000 years of Tunisian history, you'll see clashing swords, thundering hooves and cannonballs fly in this entertainment extravaganza. What's more, you'll feast on local cuisine and free-flowing wine.
Like a living museum, Tunisian history and heritage are very much a part of the Medinat Alzahra experience. Even the venue is special all horseshoe arches, motifs and domes, it's every bit the ancient Moorish castle. You'll be greeted by a Bedouin tent scene complete with purebred Arab horses, traditional bread making and even a bit of belly dancing, you'll head to the banquet hall for dinner.
Then, you're led to a lakeside amphitheatre to be dazzled by a spectacular light and laser show every flash and bang designed to represent a moment in Tunisia's past. Watch stuntmen, sword fights and acrobats bring history to life on this unforgettable night.