+ 4 photos
Atlas Mountains Berber Villages Tour from Hammamet, Tunisia
The remote Berber villages of Tunisia's Atlas Mountains are about as far away from modernity as you can get.
- Explore the amphitheatre and ruins of the ancient Roman city of Uthina
- Discover the half-ruined remote Berber village of Zriba El Alya
- Enjoy a traditional Berber lunch in an eco-farm cottage in Zaghouan
- Visit the beautifully located ancient water temple of Zaghouan
- Transportation by a/c vehicle
- 4x4 tour
- Admission fees
- Local delicacy tasting
- Pick up and drop off your hotel in Hammamet
- Personal Expenses
Please note: Child's ages are 2-11 years old. Minimum persons for the booking - 2. Wear clothes you won't mind getting dirty.
Plans are subject to change, and sometimes unexpectedly. So you can cancel your event free of charge 24 hours before the start.
With GetExperience since 2023
Axel AJuly 2023
GetExperience travellerApril 2023