Basque Coast Luxury Private Tour in Bilbao, Spain
Discover the villages of the Basque coast on this full-day private guided tour and experience its views through its top sites: San Juan de Gaztelugatxe (where scenes for "Games of Thrones" were filmed), the sandstones along the coastline of Getaria and Zumaia and many more.
- Explore San Juan de Gaztelugatxe featured in "Game of Thrones"
- Admire the rocks along the coastline of Getaria and Zumaia
- Marvel at the natural region of Urdaibai Biosphere Reserve
- Hotel, airport or seaport pickup and drop-off in Bilbao or San Sebastian
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle (minivan)
- Entrance fee
- Food and drinks
the price per a car (1-3 pax) is 600$.
Starting from San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, you'll have an hour to take in the views and learn about this island dedicated to San Juan and how it takes its name from Saint John. Continue the tour and drive to see the stunning cliffs and beaches of Urdaibai Biosphere Reserve, also referred to as Mundaka or Gernika estuary.
Next, learn about and visit the flysch - a type of sandstone - of Getaria and Zumaia. The tour includes a visit to the San Sebastián old city center and you can choose if you prefer a gastronomic or a cultural experience.