Evening Food Tour in Kyoto’s Geisha District Gion
Walk through the most iconic and photogenic areas of Japan: Kyotos famous geisha districts, Gion and Shirakawa, rich in tradition and culture.
- Explore the city of Gion, known for its charming, historic atmosphere
- Indulge your senses with a multi-course regional meal
- Hear fascinating stories that go beyond history and culture
- Travel through time with a local guide that will show you the city from the eyes of a local
- Learn about the magical and intriguing world of geisha, an experience of a lifetime
- Local tour guide
- 10-course dinner plus green tea
- 1 Drink
- Snack samplings
Please note: the tour starts from a meeting point. Minimum 2 people.
Take a peek down hidden streets to get a view of the daily life and history of this world-renowned city, along the way sample light bites. Gain captivating insights into the lives of geisha and hear stories about the area as you walk along the charming streets filled with old teahouses and the soft light of paper lanterns.
Tour will end with a traditional multi-course Japanese dinner that mixes global and regional flavors.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 week before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 4 days before, you can still receive a 50 % refund.