Adventure Сombo: Speedboat + Snorkeling + Jet Ski
Drive a 2-person speedboat through the mangrove jungle canals and reach the beautiful snorkeling site of Punta Nizuc to discover one of the largest coral reefs in the world. Once you return to the marina you'll have a 30 minute jet ski rental activity as well.
- Zoom through mangrove canals by boat
- Snorkel at Punta Nizuc National Park
- Look for colorful tropical fish
- Visit the MUSA underwater museum
- Enjoy jet ski ride
- Shared speedboat ride
- 30-minute individual jet ski rental
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Bottled water
- $ 15 USD marine park dock fee
- Souvenir photos & video (available to purchase)
- Pick-up and drop off
- Customers must arrive 30 minutes before their departure time.
- Please make sure to bring an official ID for everyone in order to board.
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to drive the speedboat.
- Children 0-10 yrs old are not allowed. Children 10 to 17 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Maximum weight capacity is 385 lbs (174 kg) per speedboat and 400 lbs for the jet ski.
- An additional surcharge of 15 USD per person for marine park fees is payable on the day of your activity.
- If you are pregnant or have had a recent surgery, asthma, severe back or neck pain, or claustrophobia you are not allowed to participate.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather you will be given the option of an alternative date. Refund does not apply when snorkeling is suspended.
- MUSA gallery at Punta Nizuc National Park is only open to intermediate and advanced swimmers and during favorable weather conditions.
- People under the influence of drugs or any illegal substances are not allowed on the tour and are not eligible for a refund.
- Bring with you: swimwear, sunglasses, towels, biodegradable sunscreen, dry clothes and cash for dock fee/tips. Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- Smoking, alcoholic beverages, glass containers and drugs are forbidden on the tour.
- No refunds apply when the customer decides to interrupt the tour and be brought back to the marina.
Zoom through mangrove canals as you drive a 2-person speedboat to reach a beautiful snorkeling spot at Punta Nizuc reef on this thrilling jungle tour adventure from Cancun. After your speedboat ride, snorkel around one of the largest coral reefs in the world.
After your guide provides instructions on how to navigate your speedboat, hop into the drivers seat and start up the motor for adventure. Follow your highly-trained tour guide along the canals that weave through lush mangrove jungle. The 13-foot (4 m) speedboats are easy to drive, safe, stable, and completely suitable for first time boaters.
When you arrive at the Punta Nizuc reef, park your boat, put on your mask, and splash into crystal-clear waters to snorkel with your guide. Look for colorful tropical fish swimming around coral reef formations. More experienced swimmers can visit the MUSA underwater museum which features sunken sculptures that create habitat for sea creatures. After snorkeling, re-board your speedboat for a swift ride back to Cancun.
Once you return to the marina you'll have a 30 minute jet ski rental activity as well.