A daily walk around Munich, Germany
This friendly sightseeing tour is for those who want to get to know the history of Munich on the first day of the trip or see the secret corners of the city and understand its diversity. Our main goal is to make you fall in love with Munich and its amazing flavor!
- See the famous sights of the Bavarian capital
- Learn about the traditions of local brewing
- Get recommendations for the best restaurants and shopping
- Guide service
Important to know:
- Tour reservations close 24 hours in advance.
- There may be more than 15 people in the group, as no tickets are purchased for children.
- The tour runs daily. A map of the route can be found in the "Photo" section.
- The tour takes place without headphones.
- The tour is completely pedestrian. Along the way there are convenient stops and photo stops with a favorable angle to the places of interest.
- At the end of the tour you will be treated to a Q&A session: you can ask the guide any questions about Munich, discuss the tour and exchange impressions.
We will lead the tour according to an itinerary that has been thought out in detail by our guides: you will see the most interesting things while not getting tired. You will see the iconic sights of Munich:
- The old and new town halls
- Viktualienmarkt Market
- The first castle of the local rulers, the Old Court
- Munich's oldest church, named St. Peter
- The Church of the Sanctuary of the Holy Spirit
The Residence, the Odeon, the Court Garden and the oldest café.