Daily walk around Tbilisi
Come for a tour as soon as you arrive in the capital of sunny Georgia - Tbilisi!
- See sights and ancient architectural monuments
- Hear legends about the history of Tbilisi
- Learn how to find your way in the modern pace of the city
- Explore the abundance of national dishes
- Guided tour
Important to know:
- Tour reservations close 24 hours in advance.
- The tour is completely pedestrian. Along the way there are convenient stops and photo breaks with a favorable angle at the sights.
- The tour is conducted without headphones.
- The tour follows two daily alternating routes. The route map and schedule can be found in the "Photos" section.
- There will be a Q&A session at the end of the tour: you can ask the guide any questions about Rome, and discuss the tour and exchange impressions!
Tbilisi is a city with centuries of history, it is full of picturesque cozy streets, courtyards, amazing monuments of ancient and modern architecture.
The red route includes Tbilisi attractions such as the Sulfur Baths, Fig Gorge and Waterfall, Narikala Fortress, Betlem Church, Staircase Street, and the Open Air Museum of Archaeology.
Onthe blue route you will see Rizo Gabriadze Puppet Theater, Peace Bridge, Balconies on the fortress wall, Anchikhati Temple, sculptures by N. Pirosmani, Sioni Cathedral, Metekh Church and much more.