A daily walk around Zurich
To make your emotions at the moment of visiting the city brighter and your memories of the trip stronger, we invite you to an easy and at the same time intense walk in Zurich.
- See the church with the largest dial in Europe,
- Walk through the handicrafts quarter,
- Find out where Lenin rented an apartment.
- Discover with a guide lots of curious facts about the city
- Guided tour
Important to know:
- Tour reservations close 24 hours in advance.
- There may be more than 15 people in the group, as no tickets are purchased for children.
- The tour is completely walking tour. Along the way, there are convenient stops and photo breaks at points of interest.
- The tour is conducted without headphones.
- At the end of the tour you will enjoy a question and answer session: you can ask the guide any questions about Zurich, discuss the tour and exchange impressions.
Getting around Zurich
In order to give you a clear picture of the city at the end of the tour, we will show you the most important things in Zurich step by step, without forgetting the hidden corners. You will see the main cathedral of Grossmünster and visit the "Yard of Limes", which offers a magnificent panorama of the city. See the church on the water and walk through the handicraft districts of medieval Zurich. Enjoy the Roman baths, the stained-glass windows of Marc Chagall in the former convent of Frauenmünster, the city's most famous patisserie, and much more!
Facts about the city and valuable recommendations
No experience would be complete without the curious details of the city's history, so you will get to know the biography of Zurich from Celtic times to the present. You'll discover how it became the financial capital of the world, what the Swiss Reformation was like, and how Zurich's love of meat products influenced it. You'll discover why the locals burn an effigy every year in front of the opera house and why Lenin stayed here before the revolution began. You'll also get helpful tips for traveling around the city on your own.