Exclusive Afternoon Prado Visit: Skip the Line
From the 1-st of September
Explore the artistic wonders of Madrid's Prado Museum on an exclusive guided tour led by an expert official guide. Discover masterpieces and delve into the rich history of this renowned art collection. Unforgettable cultural experience awaits!
- Immerse yourself in the art and history of the Prado Museum with our expert guides
- Don't miss the iconic Las Meninas! Explore the masterpieces of Velázquez, Goya, and El Greco on our exclusive skip-the-line tour of the Prado Museum
- Join us for an intimate and relaxed afternoon visit to the Prado Museum, and discover the secrets of The Garden of Earthly Delights
- Experience the emotional power of The Third of May 1808, one of the most iconic paintings in the world, on our guided excursion to the Prado Museum
- Deepen your understanding of Spanish culture and artistic heritage with our must-see guided visit to the Prado Museum
- Skip the line tickets to the Prado Museum
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick-up or transfer
Please note: The tour will start from the entrance of the Museum.
Join us for a unique and unforgettable journey through the artistic treasures of Madrid's Prado Museum. Our exclusive afternoon excursion offers a guided visit with an expert guide, giving you a chance to explore the museums unparalleled collection of masterpieces from some of the most celebrated artists in history, including Velázquez, Goya, and El Greco.
With skip-the-line access, youll be able to bypass the crowds and make the most of your time in this stunning museum. Plus, with no competition from other companies offering the same excursion, you'll have the chance to enjoy a more relaxed and intimate experience.
In the afternoon, the museum is also typically less busy, allowing you to fully appreciate the breathtaking beauty of works like Las Meninas, The Third of May 1808, and The Garden of Earthly Delights, all while learning about their historical and cultural significance. This excursion is a must-see for art lovers, history buffs, and anyone seeking to deepen their understanding of Spanish culture and artistic heritage.