Barcelona 360: Helicopter Flight, Walking Tour and Boat Cruise, Spain
Explore and get impressed during this experience by land, sea and air. Have fun and feel unique on this premium tour.
- 3,5-hour guided visit to Barcelona.
- Discover the best of Barcelona by land, sea and air
- Enjoy bird's eye views on a panoramic helicopter flight
- Admire the skyline and landmarks on a coastal cruise
- Discover the Passeig de Gracia, Casa Batlló & La Pedrera
- Explore Barcelona's highlights without worrying about the logistics! We have all arranged for you
- Travel back to the Middle Ages on a walking tour of the Gothic Quarter
- Marvel at monuments such as the statue to Christopher Columbus
- Explore hidden squares and picturesque churches
- Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour
- Bilingual tour guide
- Walking tour of the Gothic quarter
- Helicopter Flight (6 minutes)
- Water-front boat trip
This unique experience starts with a walking tour across the magnificent Passeig de Gracia. Get impressed by most important and aristocratic boulevards of Barcelona, not only from the luxury stores that line both sides, but also from the architectural quality of the buildings. Jewels of Catalonias home-grown art nouveau, modernism, and later movement, noucentisme that were created by the most relevant architects such as Casa Batlló, Casa Milà (La Pedrera) by Antonio Gaudí, which have been declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. He is also the architect of one of the most emblematic buildings in the world, the Sagrada Familia. These architectural jewels stand side by side with some of Barcelonas most prestigious shops that makes this avenue a verbal open-air museum.
Continue to Gothic Quarter to see Plaza Catalunya and the Cathedral tucked away in a hidden corner of the Gothic Quarter and
Plaza de Sant Jaume to see the imposing government buildings of the Town Hall and Palace of the Generalitat of Catalonia. Wander into the Jewish Quarter, see the picturesque church of Santa Maria del Pi and down the three-lined tablas on the way to the heliport. Glide up into the sky by helicopter, and we enjoy indescribable views of Port Vell. To end this unique experience, board the boat and sail along the coast for panoramic views of the city's skyline and Mediterranean Sea.