E-Bike from Barcelona to the Vineyards, Wine Tasting & Lunch
Enjoy an exclusive Wine experience in this easy ride along the coast on our Smart E-Bikes and marvel at the beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea. Reach Alella to taste the wines of its family run winery and stroll along its ancient vineyards.
- Exclusive E-Bike Guided Tour with your bilingual professional guide. Beautiful views along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea
- Easy ride on the most comfortable and safest E-Bikes in town, Smart E-Bike by Mercedes Benz with a range of up to 100 km
- Visit to Alella Vineyards & Winery
- Wine Tasting by the hand of a professional oenologist
- Ride back to Barcelona by public transport
- Professional bilingual Guide
- Electric Bike
- Guided visit to the Vineyards and cellar
- Wine Tasting: 4 wines
- Train ticket for the way back
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick up
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- The maximum weight allowed per e-Bike is 120kg (286,50 pounds), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the activity.
- Minimum age allowed is 16 years old and at least 1.50m tall. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg
- You must be able to ride on unpaved or uneven terrain
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- The route by bike is 20 kms approx
- Let us know at the time of booking if any dietary restrictions or allergies
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
Beginning in the center of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter, you will enjoy one of the most different and exclusive wine tasting experiences in this 7 hour-long trip outside the city.
Riding comfortably on our electric bikes along the Mediterranean coast, you will be able to enjoy the best views of the Catalan beaches as you go north for 90 minutes towards Alella, located in the protected Natural Park of Serralada de Marina. In the middle of the journey you will have a short break to enjoy the seaside.
Once in Alella, you will visit a family run organic winery and will have the chance to stroll along its vineyards, where you will learn everything there is to know about the winemaking process of a winery which has wines on the lists of some of the most prestigious restaurants all over the world. There, you wont only get to learn about their prestigious production and clientele, but also get the chance to taste three very different wines presented to you by one of the cellars professional sommeliers. Once the wine tasting is done, you can enjoy a picnic in the wonderful surroundings of the winery.