Small Group Tour to Ljubljana and Lake Bled
Discover some of the most iconic places in Slovenia's capital Ljubljana, an enchanting town that will win your heart immediately, and discover Lake Bled with mesmerizing views and its castle.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Slovenia's capital Ljubljana
- Take in stunning views of the lake and castle of Bled
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Cable car ticket
- Pickup and drop-off from designated areas
- Tip or gratuity
- Food and drinks
- Pletna boat ride (18,00 EUR per person)
- Please bring your passport on the tour. You will not need it for border control but just for identification in case of some random control by the police
- There is the option to cruise on Pletna boats, but the boats are not operating in case of strong wind or bad weather (not included, 18 per person)
- Children under 3 years old are not allowed on the tour. Infant seats are not available on the vehicle, and infants can not seat on laps
- A moderate amount of walking with some steep parts is involved. Please wear comfortable walking/hiking shoes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are available from selected hotels only. Otherwise, the meeting point will be sent with a confirmation
An air-conditioned vehicle will pick you up from your centrally located hotel or Park Zrinjevac in Zagreb and take you to the sights. During the drive, your expert guide will share interesting stories about Croatia and Slovenia; hear about the charms of both countries and all the dynamics that carved them into the countries that they are today. Once in Ljubljana, a licensed local guide will take you on a walking tour around the city center. You'll also visit the Ljubljana Castle, from where you can soak up the aerial views of the city.
You'll then move to Lake Bled and the impressive castle that dates back to the 11th century. Standing on a steep cliff 130 meters above the glacial lake, you'll enjoy mesmerizing views of the Julian Alps, the Church of the Assumption of Mary on the rock islet, and the surrounding nature. Before heading back to Zagreb, you'll have time to stroll along the lake shore for more breathtaking views.