Art and Culture Tour of Zagreb with a Local
Whether you are visiting Zagreb as a returning tourist who wants to get to know the city a bit better, or if this is your first time, this experience is what suits you!\
- Enjoy this experience with a private local
- Discover what the everyday life of a local looks like
- Learn where the city gets its characteristic ambience from
- A local guide
- Personal Expenses
- Food and drinks
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 participants
- Be 15 minutes before the start of the experience at the meeting point and have a fully charged phone with you, so that the Local can contact you in case of an emergency
- The itinerary, the stops and the walking pace may vary depending on your wishes
Find out the different cultural and artistic characteristics that make the city unique, and enjoy the buzzing community and authentic city ambience.
You will be guided by a true local, just someone who is passionate about sharing authentic experiences based on their interests. While walking the streets of Zagreb and looking at the amazing Croatian National Theatre or splendid St.Mark Church, you will hear about the citys galleries and museums, as well as contemporary artists and their close connection to Zagreb.
See, hear, and experience how colorful and multifaceted Zagreb is!