Day Trip to Santorini from Crete, Rethimno in Rethymno, Greece
Santorini, the gem of Cyclades. Well known worldwide island for the view of Caldera, its picturesque white houses built on its cliffs and the famous volcanic sand beaches.
- Travel to Santorini by a high-speed boat
- Discover the beauty of the island on board an air-conditioned bus
- Find out useful information about the island and its history from our guide
- Explore the Village of Oia
- Explore the capital town, Fira
- Go for a swim off a black sand beach of Perissa (on request, with no extra charge)
- Take an trip to the Volcanic Hot Springs (optional with extra charge)
- Transportation in Air-Conditioned bus
- Tour Guide
- Boat tickets to Santorini and back on high speed boat of Sea Jets
- All the legal taxes
- Liability insurance coverage by ALLIANZ
- Museum Entrance / Guided Museum Tour
- Food and drinks.
- Volcano cruise
- Food and Drinks
Pick Up: We will start collecting participants from pick-up points in the morning.
Depending on the place of your hotel/apartment the bus drive will differ.
1st Stop: Rethimno port.
Embarkation on a speed boat and departure for Santorini. Enjoy a 1.40 hours journey by a high-speed boat from Crete to Santorini. On board, you can enjoy drinks and snacks from the snack bar (not included).
2nd Stop: Port Athinios, of Santorini
Arrival on Santorini after about 1.40h boat trip. Embarkation on the buses for the guided tour.
Bus Drive to Oia: 40 minutes
3rd Stop: Oia 1 hour 45 minutes
Visit the beautiful blue and white village built on the cliffs of Santorini, providing amazing views of the volcanic Caldera. Participants will enjoy about 1 hour and 45 minutes of free time, to photograph the Aegean architecture and the unique view over the caldera and the Aegean sea.
Bur Drive to Fira: 30 minutes
4th Stop: Fira 1 hour 20 minutes
Fira is the main town of Santorini, built on the edge of a cliff 300 meters above the sea. Participants will enjoy its narrow streets, white vaulted houses, blue domes and magical view of the Caldera and the Volcano.
Following, there are 3 available options for the next 1.5 hours:
- Visit by bus a black sand volcanic beach (free of charge)
- Take a cruise by a wooden boat to the volcano and hot springs (extra charge)
- Stay longer in Fira and enjoy lunch in one of the restaurants overlooking the breathtaking Caldera.
5th Stop: Port Athinios, of Santorini
Return by buses to the port, please pay attention to your guide who will assist on the embarkation procedure.
Return Boat Trip: 1.40 hours
End of the tour Return to resorts:
Embarkation in the buses and drive back to the hotels where we gathered participants in the morning.
Depending on traffic and on the pick-up places of each one, the time of the journey back to the hotel will differ.