1- day Tour to Lucerne and Burgenstock from Zurich
Enjoy a full day of relaxing activity with views over the Lake and the surrounding Alps.
- Visit the most charming Swiss city
- Enjoy the views over Lake and the surrounding Alps
- Explore the medieval heart of Lucerne and its museums
- Partly live guided by a multilingual guide
- Transportation in comfortable coach (from the Meeting Point)
- Boat ride Lucerne - Kehrsiten - Lucerne
- Bürgenstock cable railway
- Food and drinks
- Hammetschwand Lift (around 13 CHF)
Leave Zurich in the morning for Lucerne and discover its ancient beauty. The guide will point out the most interesting attractions, and then you'll have enough time to roam around and explore the sights.
In the afternoon, you will cross the Lucerne Lake on the new Bürgenstock shuttle boat. Bürgenstock is well renowned for its luxurious resorts and breathtaking panoramic views over the Lake and surrounding Alps. You may hike the area, or use the Hammetschwand elevator to reach the panoramic points.