Antalya: Ziplining and Rafting with Jeep Tour & Baggy Safari, Turkey
From April till November
This full-day experience will take you to a joy of an incredible off-road adventure with combination of Jeeps, a rafting session, a zip line experience, and a buggy safari.
- Ride and raft over 10 rapids areas over 14 km of water, and stop for a swim
- Taste a delicious picnic lunch by the river, included with your tour
- Explore over the rugged terrain of the country and see small villages by Jeep
- Enjoy different option combinations of rafting, ziplining, and off-road safari
- Experience the thrill of buggy riding through mud, over rocks, and past mountains
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Professional rafting guide
- White water rafting
- Buggy safari
- Jeep ride
- Tour video and photos
Take in the scenery of Turkey's waterways, countryside, and mountain trails on several different tour options, all of which include ziplining and rafting over a 14 KM trail.
Start your day at an ancient bridge that you'll see with your guide near the start of the rafting point. Stop for photos at the site before continuing to your rafting experience.
Begin your 14 KM rafting trip and zip through 10 different sections of rapids. Take breaks in between areas to swim. Next, grab hold of your zipline and soar over the ground. Learn from your instructors every detail about the zipline's features and safety.
Next, try driving a Jeep through dust, rocky paths, and mud. Take a buggy through a mountain trail.
Finally, you'll be delivered back to your hotel (if you chose this option) and can expect photos from the day of adventure through the countryside, air, and water, delivered to you at your hotel.